Views: 50981|Replies: 90

Straits Times: China must shake off the past in ties with Japan [Copy link] 中文

vagabond has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-7 10:00:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 18:39:39 |Display all floors

lots of difficulties ahead of us

Historical problems are not easy to resolve...even common people like me wouldn't forget it...how to face the status quo?

Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-7 19:19:33 |Display all floors

<>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 23:26:12 |Display all floors

the reason of culture background

Compared with European countries,Asian contries are lack of  sense of self-criticized because of diffrent culture background.

Greatly influenced by Confucianism,which considers the nature of human is kind,Asian people always think they are right,and refuse to admit their mistake.Not only will Japan refuse to admit its mistakes in history.
But also some Chinese refuse to admit their great mistakes in history,such as the Culture Revelution.Some Chinese also refuse that  the ancient China had invade some Asian contries such as Korea and Vietnam.How could we balame others when we are doing the same wrongdeed?

I think improving sino-Japan relationship involves hardwork of both sides

Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-8 10:11:50 |Display all floors

all people are inherently good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 10:55:15 |Display all floors

Never will I forget the atrocities

I will never forget the war time atrocities made by Japanese.  
Did you remember that before and after 1937, there was an advocation of the rapproachement between Sino-Japan relationships.  See what Japaneses did later?
The geography of Japan decides that the expansion to overseas is inevitable to fulfill the economic development.  Would you like to experience the recurrent history again?
The precondition of sound ties between China and Japan is the common admission to the history.  And in our long history, it is  only when China is superpowerful as in Tang dynasty  that we are free from Japan's invasion.
I never believe in Japanese as they never believe in us.  Please do not intoxicate the people with these words.  Sure, you can say that we get economic aids from Japan but cann't you see that Japan also benifits a lot from that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 12:26:49 |Display all floors

i don't think Japan will friendly with China

Japan are never friendly with China. they only want get free resouce from China because Japan are poor nation in nature resource.
   we know the reason why Japan started an all around offensive against China, because the militarist hold the govenment power.
    we can't forget how Japan's Soldier kill Chines man ,woman and Child , even woman have baby . we can't forget it , we will never forget it.
  Today Japan's background are very similar WWII, The economic  was down long time , and high unemployment ,  the militarist hold the gov. power.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.