Views: 6078|Replies: 41

Go home in Spring Festival [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-1-15 14:57:59 |Display all floors
The Spring Festival is coming. Every one of the Chinese is looking forward to its approaching. So you’ll see a great stream of people from south to the north or from the east to the west around a month centering on the first day of the Chinese New Year. It is the most beautiful sight in the world. There is a Chinese saying “We will go home to spend our Spring Festival wherever we are”. Home is the destination for every home-sicker. Family are waiting for us at home. Family have already prepared enough delicious food for us. It is a gathering of family, a gathering of love, and a gathering of family cohesion.
      I’ll go home two weeks later as usual. I miss my family, my relatives and my friends in my hometown Guangxi. Though I have been working here in Shenzhen for many years, I go home every Spring Festival. I love my hometown. No matter how hard to get a ticket, I’ll try my best to get it. This year, I don’t have to worry about the ticket any more. I’ll drive home. I’m looking forward to the moments to gather with my family.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-15 15:03:01 |Display all floors
I am also looking forward to it...
I will be visiting Zhaoqing for 5 days
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-15 15:07:24 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-1-15 15:03
I am also looking forward to it...
I will be visiting Zhaoqing for 5 days

Enjoy your trip though it is a bit cold now.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-15 15:09:45 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-1-15 15:07
Enjoy your trip though it is a bit cold now.

warmer soon...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-15 15:11:54 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-1-15 15:09
warmer soon...

It will be colder in the following two weeks.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-15 15:33:08 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-1-15 15:11
It will be colder in the following two weeks.

i was brought up working in the cold so i like it, but i don't like my house being so cold...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-15 15:48:02 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-1-15 15:33
i was brought up working in the cold so i like it, but i don't like my house being so cold...

When you are used to the cold weather, the cold weather in Guangdong is nothing to you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.