Views: 13636|Replies: 21

Do you think it's nessary for girls to buy cosmetic to take care of skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-6 18:09:22 |Display all floors
Today I bought an O'loreal eye Defence which cost me 100 yuan.  I felt uncomfortable because it's my first time spending so much money on cosmetic. Actually I am the sort of girl who don't believe so much in the effect of cosmetic, but with the aging, I found little wrinkle around my eyes and began to think the eye defence may help. Do you think it's really help and girls should spend lots of  money to keep looking young?Should I buy other  skin-care products? Do you have more suggestion on taking care of skin? I know good-sleeping and drink-water helps a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 19:35:24 |Display all floors

good-sleeping and drink-water helps a lot

I think the sentence above you've said is right..but the "aging" is nature when people grow up..as a method to keep young..cosmetic is quite useful..we can find some changes happened when an actor used it..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 09:17:20 |Display all floors

As you like

I think if you can bear it ,that is ok to get some cosmetic to protect your pretty looking. After all,the girls like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 16:45:57 |Display all floors

necessary !!

Using some cosmetic to slow down  aging is necessary, but he expense spent on cosmetic is terrible high.

So according to  your income to decide your investment on beauty.
As a male, I think the real beautifal is combined by virtue ,clever, happy ,cute,modest, tolerance  for a Chinese female.

every one has his right to select beauty, do as your like, do not  hesitate
life is so short, so fast......
happy everyday!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 21:57:03 |Display all floors

girls should keep their skin moisturized

There are many expensive cosmetics, some are good, others are probably not a good deal! Buyer Beware!

I dare say the toluene used in nail polish is rather obnoxious and proabably toxic!

However, if you had only enough to spend on one thing, it should be to keep your skin nourished, the environment is very harsh! But moisturizers do not have to be terribly expensive, and having nutrients in skin cream is probably a good idea!

Use magic tools Report

hellworldfwy has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-9 10:25:08 |Display all floors

diffirent people have diffirent ideas

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 10:34:44 |Display all floors

It is necessary for girls to buy cosmetic!

Because beautiful looking is important for girls.Cosmetic can protect
the skin from damage!But you dont spend so much money on it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.