Views: 12941|Replies: 95

Nationalism, Racism and Fascism made clearer   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-12-17 06:13:26 |Display all floors
Believing one country should be above others and have control over others, because one feels it is superior, is nationalism. I do not advocate it for ANY country, so my views are not those of a nationalist.

Believing one race should be above others and have control over others, because one feels it is superior, is racism. I do not advocate it for ANY race, so my views are not those of a racist.

Believing one culture should be above others and have control over others, because one feels it is superior, is fascism. I do not advocate it for ANY culture, so my views are not those of a fascist.

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-17 08:15:50 |Display all floors
believing........................that is what sheep do.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-17 08:36:30 |Display all floors
Hillary to Trump

Love trumps hate.

Klyer...even your love sounds like hate.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-17 11:04:55 |Display all floors
Have any proof that all nations, races an cultures are equal?  

Human history has proven over an over again the some nations, races an cultures are vastly superior to others.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-12-17 11:20:16 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-12-16 19:04
Have any proof that all nations, races an cultures are equal?  

Human history has proven over an ov ...

It sounds like your idea of "vastly superior" is who is most willing and eager to kill in order to steal land and resources.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-17 11:38:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-12-17 11:20
It sounds like your idea of "vastly superior" is who is most willing and eager to kill in order to ...

The true face of America is Obama , not your messages of hate.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-12-17 11:41:00 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-12-16 19:38
The true face of America is Obama , not your messages of hate.

America is just another oligarchy. It is the western imperialists who kill for land and resources.
There is nothing more hateful than that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.