Views: 3066|Replies: 7

On China companies listed overseas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-16 12:31:30 |Display all floors

Question: How are the China companies (listed on the exchange) doing?

Answer: I think the last numbers I had, ( in Malaysia) only one was above water, and now I think all are under water. It is not unique to Malaysia but to other countries as well. It's worse in Singapore and Frankfurt.

Frankfurt, I think, almost halted the exchange...in NY, even worse.

why China companies like that one?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-16 13:23:33 |Display all floors
Companies under water? What are you on about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 13:30:05 |Display all floors
Revo lost a tonne of money buying Chinese company shares which explains his nonsensical posts... he's deranged!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 13:48:07 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-12-16 13:23
Companies under water? What are you on about?

You mean Aussies say under the beer?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 13:48:56 |Display all floors
voice_sacd Post time: 2015-12-16 13:30
Revo lost a tonne of money buying Chinese company shares which explains his nonsensical posts... he' ...

Luckily CD tells me not in invest in China overseas shares.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 13:53:12 |Display all floors
FYI there are some China company shares traded at PE of 1...... Why nobody buys one?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-16 13:57:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-12-16 13:48
You mean Aussies say under the beer?

I would not know, I am not an Aussie

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.