Views: 13328|Replies: 19

LOVE and MARRIAGE(my new reply~~~) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-6 09:56:08 |Display all floors
THE TRUE LOVE IS THE BASIS OF THE HAPPY MARRIAGE,THE HAPPY MARRIAGE IS THE FRUIT OF THE TRUE LOVE!

I know what I will say seems to be lack of persuasion, for I'm still a single now, but I can't help myself but to say something about the eternal topic——LOVE and MARRIAGE~

That reminds me that the description on TURE LOVE which I heard from a philosopher and psychologist a few years ago——LOVE IS THE COMMUNICATION OF HEARTS AND THE INTEGRAGATION OF THE SOUL AND FLESH!! Though any defininations on love is not applicable to everyone,I still think the above defination is proper and convinctive,so it has embedied in my mind!!

As the saying goes:Marriage in haste,then repent at leisure!! With the higher rate of divorce and abortion,these phenomenons cause the concers about the family and social problems.I think families and society and governemt should take the responsibility to deal with the serious things! Why the ture love which everybody talks about but few have seen? I help myself wonder how come more and more persons don't take LOVE seriously,even just regard it as kidding and a pure game!Outrageous, be way out of line,in my opinion!

As you know,everyone has different family and cultrual background,as a result of different attitudes towards LOVE and MARRIAGE! With growing up day on day and more physical mature and mental mature,we gradually shape our own view of point about LOVE and MARRIAGE! Mentality conduct behavior,we differs from others,but there's only two results,happy or sad which we finally feels it in our real hearts!

I suggest we'd better ask some questions both ourself and the beloved as follows:
1. Am I really love her/him?
2. Is he/she really love me?
3. Whether I know so much of her/him and her/his family background?(the enough mutual communications)
4. Whether I can stand the shortcomings and imperfections of her/him?
5. What's is the his/her most appealing factor to me?
6. What I can do for her/him?
7. Whether we are all prepared for the marriage?
In short,marriage really deserves great considerations. So we have every reason to be prudent enough before you decide to marry someone. No regret is OK~ :)
If you have any disagreements to what I said above,let's agree with the disagreements~

Finally, I'm sure good guy will determined to find his/her half!
I also hope every couple of lovers turn out all right ultimately!

Author: Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 12:44:48 |Display all floors

RE RE

Marriage is a both sides choices,not just one side effector .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 14:19:01 |Display all floors

marriage is not only based on love

Although love plays an important part on marriage,even lead to marriage,marriage is not only based on love.A successful marriage depends on many factors,such as true love(mutual mental attraction)
common interest,mutual physical attraction ,morality and responsibility.
so you'd better not rush into marriage if you don't think it over.Don't get married just because of  falling into love. Otherwise,you will be hurt or
you'll hurt the other.If the motivation of marriage is not pure,the marriage is not pure, unsuccessful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 15:15:58 |Display all floors

i agree with your

what you say means that you are a adult,it's childish to say if there are pure love so that we can marry .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 15:29:08 |Display all floors

re

love is simle,but the marriage is complex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 17:14:06 |Display all floors

all those questions are not questions

after getting married,  u will know, all those questions are not questions.

always don/t put too much hope on anything,  no hope  , no disappointment,  in some way, u will feel happy .

wish u a happy marriage:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 19:58:37 |Display all floors

Happiness

Successful marriage based on true love leads to happiness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.