Views: 4936|Replies: 4

Is Britney spears going too far with sex,sex,and more sex in her new album? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-6 09:33:48 |Display all floors
I have previewed some of Britney's brand new tracks from "in the zone",To be honest,it's not as good as I  expected.I wouldnot say Im her number one fan,but as a loyal fan to Britney,I love her performance so much.she always bring me some surprise and exciting stuff especially in her provocative  live concert .she always attracts ppl's eyeball by occupying the headline of magzines even in her one year's layoff .Ppl say she simply uses her sex appeal to sell her albums.whatever they say ,Britney is no doubt the most dazzling and successful superstar in her contemporary with the previous albums sold more than 52 million copies combined.

While in this new one,she added some other new elements in it,like hip-hop ect,which i dont think suit her well,She is much more suited to sing some funky and souful music,like "baby baby one more time,from the bottom of my heart...."though i know artist shouldnot be framed in one type of music.

Whats ur point of view?would you buy her latest album once it hits stores in china's market?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 18:48:20 |Display all floors

I agree

BS used to be a pretty school girl.But she's gone too far.
Eating too much and then became very fat. Doing the way of being sexy
and then loose her natural spirit.
Anyway, lost her boyfriend is a pity! But it is not a biggest deal in her life.
It'll be okey.
I hope that BS will stand up again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 19:23:33 |Display all floors

right,she will stand up again!.

ohh,that's a Long-time forgotten post.

p.s. her fourth album is not selling as bas as those critics predicted.:)

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-25 22:12:11 |Display all floors

BS

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 13:14:55 |Display all floors

farewell to her schoolgurl image!

i have to say,BS is a good news-maker.

she is good at play tricks with those paparazzi.

I might exaggerate but everytime she comes out that will cause a big stir on the public.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.