Views: 6694|Replies: 9

Help me! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 17:53:06 |Display all floors
I have been waiting for a boy for 5 years and now i am nearly despairing. I don't know why he always let me see the hope but doesn't give me any chance.

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 18:03:05 |Display all floors

How simple...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 18:17:23 |Display all floors

I have tried

I have tried many many many times to move him, to know him and i have told him several times what i felt, what i wanted. He knew well the deep songs in my heart, but i failed.

I also tried to give up, i failed too.

I think maybe i will remain single for my whole life.

As some people say " Love is also an ability", maybe i have lost this ability.

Thank you. Thank this forum. I have found a place to know many friends, to share some things with all of you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 14:08:18 |Display all floors

learn to adjust to your society

you should give up him,you are not worthy of waiting him for five years,for me,it is so fool,if I were you,I would go to seek new life and emotion,maybe you don't forget him,he  is always  in your mind,I also have the thought like you,I think I love him and I can't live without him,I could not love someone else except him,but in life,you maybe encounter a suitable boy in the future,so you should understand it,please don't be sad for it,so that,it only makes you sad and crys,enjoy yourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 14:20:18 |Display all floors

life can not be replaced with love,but love can be replaced with life,wipe off

life can not be replaced with love,but love can be replaced with life,wipe off  your tears,go on to your life,you will encount an same excellent love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 16:55:58 |Display all floors

Hi,don't be so blue~

I don't think whether you often have a effective communication wtih each other. But I guess the boy must be your first love in your life,isn't it?
Maybe something accidental happened to the boy~We don't know!
You'd better make sure whether the boy love you and why he always don't give you a chance~

and then what I want to say is no one can help you but only yourelf!  We can only put forward some suggestions. You know only you learn your own feelings and what happened to you two~

God helps those who help themselves!!

Good luck with you!!

Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 18:12:00 |Display all floors

Thank you, my friends!

I am so lucky to meet all of you here, I just knew this community  yesterday, I registered at once for i really need some kind listeners to share my feeling, maybe i did this just for seeking  the courage to say "goodbye" to the boy.
My good friends, thanks for giving me so much good advice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.