Views: 5816|Replies: 6

about friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 16:48:21 |Display all floors
i found a post about frined in this forum. i agree most of those post in this topic. but i have another problem.
i have a friend with whom i lived together for about three years. but last year, she left this city to home and stayed at home for totally one year. in this period, she had a belief about Jesus. this Auguest, she came back and still stayed with me. but i found there was so many things diffirent between us. something between us like a barrier. we are good friends, i don't want to loss it, but i don't know how to tackle the barrier between us, or the barrier just in my heart. can you tell me what should i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 18:02:37 |Display all floors

Find the reason.

I think you should talk with her. Find the reason which makes you two aloof. If it's just beacuse her belief, I think that's not a very big problem. But if she is really changed, NOT care about you any more, maybe you should give up. To be  common friends, it's okay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 21:47:41 |Display all floors

have a complete talk with her

At first, you should know what her thought is now. And her ture feeling to you. Therefore, you should have a conversation face to face to resolve this problem. I agree with the viewpoints put forward by the upstairs friend.If that is only her belief.That is not the majority problem. The true feeling is still exsiting. And moreover, you must pay the respect for her belief. Respect for her belief is equal to make her happy. Be sure not to look on the belief as a kind of a strange things.That will be fatal things for the feeling. At first you must have the peaceful and common mind to face this.  Hope that you can pull through and get the happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 12:58:10 |Display all floors

thank you all!

thank you all for your advice. i have talked with her at the beginning of her arrival. and just this talking gave me the most feeling of the diffirence. we were health and energetic before and we always thought  no matter what circumstences we were in, we should keep a positive attitude for life. but after one year in illness, i think she is far away from this opinion. she can cry out "i am so tired""tired to death" without any  energy every day after work, she can speak out "i haven't to wash the cloths and cook at home."she can say "i wat to give up all i have to serve my god". can you imagine such a girl? perhaps there are a lot of such girl in this world, but it is too diffirent from the image she keeps in my heart. so i can't accept. i don't know how to contact with her. what should i do when she act in this way. i think perhaps the problem is mine. but i have tried my best, and found no way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 19:42:49 |Display all floors

perhaps she needs a boyfriend?

How about introduce some boys to her?To change one's belief is very difficult.maybe you can cope with the dilemma by love..have a try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 21:49:46 |Display all floors

The best way is to abandon

If it is the case, just abandon it. Maybe for her and him, it is the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 17:34:30 |Display all floors

it is no neceesary to worry about this

it is no neceesary to worry about this ,maybe you think,the reason why you became friends and keep this friendship is you have so many same outlook,or other things.but it is also a good  one that  you are very differently.a saying,the better feeling born from distance,yes?maybe,you will find that you could feel  wonderful for his or her very different ideas from yours,yes?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.