Views: 63132|Replies: 116

Fall in love at first sight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 10:34:13 |Display all floors
   Do you believe fall in love at first sight?I believe!Coz it happend to me!\
At once ,I fell in  love with a boy.He is cute and smart.But i got along with him for 2 months,I found that he doesn't make progress.He very like netgame.I cannt endure he would rather play his netgame than cut class.
He is interesting in nothing but netgame.So his study is very poor.As I know,he hasn't anther specialty .I'm  very sad . SO i have to sparate from him.If you were me ,what can u do?
   Only geting along with sb.for a long time,do u know him.
   Although I believe fall in  love at first sight ,I doubt that's love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:04:10 |Display all floors

You made the right decision.

Do it in a way that isn't cruel to him, but make sure it is the best way for you.  

Good luck  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:49:22 |Display all floors

Let it be

i have no right to say you are right or wrong. If you love him, you will try to rescue him but not leave him. just personal opinion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 13:01:48 |Display all floors

Love is temperory love is temperory

Love  is   based   foundamently   on  feeling   .
In one period, you like  boys who  smokes  a  lot, maybe  you  think  smoking  make  him  looks  like  a  real  man.With   time  going  on,you may found that  cigar   smokers  all  smells   badly,and  you  can  not  bear  it  a second.
So  when you don't  feel  love  any  more  , let   it  go ,and  let you free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 13:55:02 |Display all floors

i don't believe it

i don't believe fall in love at first sight .love him or not does not depend on the man's appearance.only getting along with him for some time, can you know whether he is your style.i have a boyfriend for three  years,who was my classmate.i can see him,and he can see me.we can accept  each other,even our shortcomings.when we have enough money to buy a house, we'll get married.bless us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 13:58:31 |Display all floors

respect him

he has his own thoughts. you should respect his habit first, and then help him to get a good habit if you really love him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 14:01:10 |Display all floors

bless u

bless u

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.