Views: 5921|Replies: 7

work in prosperous city [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 10:24:17 |Display all floors
  More and more force would like to rush intoprosperous cities.Coz a number of them think that it's better to work and live in prosperous city.Everyone knows Peking,Shanghai,Shenzhen and Guangzhou are very prosperous in China.And density of population is high.Some people think that they can have more chances to be pronoted, they can earn more money ,they can have bigger developed space in the prosperous cities.
  But these people maybe not think over whether they adapt to the city.I think if these persons go to work in developing cities ,especially northwestern cities,maybe they will show themselves better,they will be vabluabler.Meanwhile,these debeloping cities need them urgently.
  Now,our policy encourge college students and other persons of ability to contribute themselves to the northwestern  cities.Our country wanna develope faster,the most importance is not only replying on several prosperous cities,but also depending on the developing cities!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:11:45 |Display all floors

So what about you?

Where are you now?Are you  going to work in northwestern cities?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:43:02 |Display all floors

Sure

maybe he feel alone ,he want to call more people go to there. just joking!!!
in fact i agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 12:50:23 |Display all floors

wonderful city to aggressive young person

Working in the big city is a thing with two aspcects, it make you feel the quick rhythm belonged to the city ,but  it also make you feel the depress.
but youth is the most valuable thing in the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 14:09:01 |Display all floors

sure

there is huge influx in the big city. are they happy really????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 15:02:29 |Display all floors

getting used to where im!

I love  living in big cities as well working there.It gave me more than i lost compared to be in the north areas and the like,.But that doesnot mean i loath working or living in some devolopping cities,even for a try.I probably would have ventured out into the backward areas if i had earned enough money for the rest use of my life.Im pratical ,hun?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 15:11:55 |Display all floors

I like good cities

Environment will not alter for individual but individual should change for it.Once one wanna develp well in metropolitan cities,he has to change to adapt that very city.
I studied in northwest but I am working in south China.The new city privider with spacious room to learn to and to grow up.That is he difference I witness.Everyone has the right to choose where he would like to live as long as he lead a good life in his view.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.