Views: 9147|Replies: 22

I'm married to a Chinese man and i'm white!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-28 02:53:01 |Display all floors
I'm English and my husband is from Shen Yang.

So what do you want to know then????  

Am I really such a rarity?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 03:10:32 |Display all floors

You are screwed

sorry...but that is the truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 03:13:08 |Display all floors

hey, Congratulate to you

hi, first, i have to say congratulations  *_*
then you are not rare. There are many Chinese people get married with Western people. i've got a teacher she is German, and she get married with a Chinese boy as well. now they are moving to Canada. pretty cool...hehe,,,,,,,,
anyway. enjoying your life
cheers up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 04:57:50 |Display all floors

Congrats!

Yes, these are very few Chinese men marrying foreign girls and in fact many Chinese men are biased toward foreign girls, especially non-Asian girls. I suggest you to visit the following website www.speakingofchina.com. You will find very useful info there and possibly a friend you can talk to when needed. Wish you all the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 07:04:15 |Display all floors

Congratulations - do you have children?

Hello, I am from down under.

I have always wondered whether the Anglo-Chinese mix is prettier than the French-Vietnamese mix or it could have been French-Chinese mix as there are a lot of Chinese in Vietnam.

I guess that is not an intelligent question to ask but nevertheless I am just letting go of my thoughts which have been at the back of my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 07:50:29 |Display all floors

I am white too and I think Chinese men are attractive

Well lucky you! I wish I was! And no I am not a "loose woman". I am very picky about who I form a relationship with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 16:05:13 |Display all floors

Glad to hear your story for a change

There are too many posts about chinese girls looking for foreigners and chinese girls with foreigners so it is quite refeshing to hear your story. It kind of balance the scale a little. So can you tell us how you both met and got married? By the way, congratulations. I believe you have a happy marriage from the sound ot it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.