Views: 11180|Replies: 16

i graduated from non-state-owned univeristy, which is wrong?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-4 11:40:14 |Display all floors
i don't know whether everyone would discriminate and look down on the students come from or graduated from non-state-owned university or not.

in my opinion, this phenomena does exist in our society. especially in the course of job-searching, i really felt the unfair instance embarrassedly.
as a matter of fact, i paid mediculous and careful attention to my study and improving in my university living so that i passed the CET6 and got several certificates. however, i could not get fair, reasonable and equitable situation. moreover, i am a girl, which determines the bitterer experience than boys in job solving. i feel very disppointed.

once a time i expected to take part in the university entrance examination again because that nowadays there is a tremendous expansion of further education in colleges and universities supported in the governments , but the older and older age pose a great challenge, so i stopped.  

could i get your opinion please???
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
VINA

POSTSCRIPT: hi, firstly, i feel appreciated to your encouages and responses. i do understand everyone's meaning. but, i think, till now most of the Chinese enterprises and companies have serious attitude and think highly of the diplomas and certificate, which is with the result that there is a huge influx of fake diplomas. do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:24:52 |Display all floors

cheer up!

You are not wrong.
I think you can be successful in near future because you did so well when you were in a non-state-owned university.
You can take an entrance examination to graduate schools rather than to university.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 15:44:47 |Display all floors

come on, you are great

i can imagine your situation, but i don't think it is a good idea to take any entrance examination again. it is a wast of time. i think you have many options, for example, you can go to beijing  or shanghai to take a chance. when you apply for a job, the key factor is the relevant experience not the university you graduated. now that you think you are great when you were in university, just go and show your ability and spell. by this way you can accumulate some experience at least. don't be frustrated! you are young, many people envy you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 18:42:46 |Display all floors

It's not your problem,it's the reason of trandition and culture.

It's a tranditional concept of people!
This phenomena not only exist in china,but also in other country!
Maybe it's a unchangable fact! The key of solving the problem is yourself.
If you create value for society utilizing your ability and intelligent,you will obtain the recognize and respect of people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 19:32:35 |Display all floors

Even if you are a graduate from a state-owned university,you will still meet wit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 20:01:57 |Display all floors

Everyone should try his best!

Since we were born with diffrent character and talent,then we'll meet  all kinds of difficulties,there is no chioce but to overcome them.

Use magic tools Report

maple2626 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-4 20:21:42 |Display all floors

Never gives up!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.