Views: 691|Replies: 6

Is America portraying a false image? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-12 17:19:48 |Display all floors
Photo posted by the blogger

I'm pretty much a happy person, meandering through life making light-hearted (and sometimes ponderous) observations. Every so often, an issue jumps up and slaps me in the face urging me to the keyboard. This is one of those times.

The United States of America. In the past two days, I've encountered pertinent revelations which force reckoning that all is not well i ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 17:19:49 |Display all floors
I certainly don't think that all is well in America, but there are no "generations of un-educated people passing on their tradition of welfare abuse."  I would be curious as to where you got this point of view.  Please be critical of America (I am), but please try to be accurate.  After all, the problem you describe is partly due to people having inaccurate ideas about the United States.  Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 18:19:31 |Display all floors
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 03:05:31 |Display all floors
Main problem with living in the U.S. are the violent races that make entire parts of cities undesirable for living there.  They ruin the schools, distracting more noble students from learning and teachers from teaching.  China has poor without the same violent attitudes of those races so it is not the economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 07:57:09 |Display all floors
voltaireimort date. 2015-10-16 03:05
                                Main problem with living in the U.S. are the violent races that make entire parts of cities undesira ...
Hi Voltaireimort,  Have you ever been to the U.S.?  Your comment sounds to me like it is derived from a movie view of the United States.  I have good news!  There are no "violent races" in the U.S.  Ummm, there generally aren't "noble students" either, but that is another story!!  LOL.  Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 14:40:12 |Display all floors
US as portrayed by its media is very different from reality. There are the good and the dark sides. It is not that bad as some might have envisioned. One thing for sure, the nation has been gradually descending to decadency in recent years, politically, economically and perhaps culturally.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.