Views: 11112|Replies: 20

what kind of life is best [Copy link] 中文

catherine_j has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-3 20:09:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 21:26:02 |Display all floors

different people will have different opinions!

just as different people have different tastes.

for me, the bes life comprises such  elements   as follows:

first , a happy family.  my definition of a happy family is that all my family members are healty  so that we can lead a smooth life, and have a harmonious relationship with each other. we love and care for each other and are loved and cared for.

second, i can have one who i love love me. to be with the beloved one is the happiest thing for me. i can't imagine what if i have to be with one i have no feeling of! and i can't imagine what if my beloved leavesme! that's too sorrowful and too painful!

third, we have a satisfatory sum of money to support our life so that we don't have to work day and night for a meal.

fouth, i have a job in which i am wholeheartedly interested in, and i don't have to work for living ,instead, i live for work.

on the whole, i prefer a relatively stable and common life,  i never think of achieving any great feats or climb to certain position in my job. i just want to fulfil the task and shoulder my responsibilities. i expect a smooth life,
and can get older and older with my beloved, just as what is depicted in a song sung by Zhaoyonghua:  The most romantic thing!

and i am striving for the life now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 10:56:59 |Display all floors

i want a simple life !

the best life for me can not be more simple.
i just want to be a housewife, no need to rush to work everyday,  no need to deal with my head or my colleagues that i don't like.  no need to worry about if i could finish my task well or not .  i m just a simple woman,  i just want to stay at home , cook for my family,   welcom them home with warm. i m so tired of social  life ,  especially  in China, too complicated!!!
hope one day i could life the best life i want , no need to wait for my retirement , heheeee
and hope everyone could at last lives the life they want !! heartfully......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 10:58:56 |Display all floors

my opinion to the best life

Every people has the life as his own. To me , I prefer to simple life.  Increasingly large people are admiring the stars,the officers, and successful men. I don't want to be one of them. I like being a simple man, because I enjoy living a simple life, such as a farmer, a clerk ,a teacher or other simple men. I am eager to get right away from the stress of the modern world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 11:56:17 |Display all floors

enjoy the way of life as it be

we just cannot define what kind of life is best just because life itself is comlicated and colorful. different people has different attitude toward life and has also different conceptions of the word life. therefore every one has to lead the way of life he or she is now leading and enjoy in its own way just as life itself be. There are so many happy families and unhappy families, no matter they are poor or wealthy. So if the kind of kind of life you are now leading is best for you that is the best way of life in my opinion.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 12:23:53 |Display all floors

Is simple life realistic???????

Frankly spreaking, just as the life actually you are leading, it is a society full of competition. How can you lead the life you like as you want. For simple life ,first enough money , second the man that you loved love you. third, the job you like. but now all of the above are not easy to get. You must compete with others for what you want ,then where is your simple life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:15:22 |Display all floors

the best life

1. Enough money to support my life, not worrying about the livings.
2. Working not for making a living, but for interesting,
    Working hard when want to work or necessary time,
    Entertaining thoroughly when want to relax.
3.Owning a beloved  man that love me deeply

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.