Views: 7766|Replies: 12

waiting or not [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 16:31:14 |Display all floors
i'm 26 years old, my parents want i married as soon as possible.
our relation had introduce lots man to me , but no feeling . i see my parents appear very disappointed.

i don't know what's wrong  in my mind.why i can't find a person that i have feeling.

Chinese culture don't allow you along. i wasted lots time to met with the man who are for Mr.  i don't want it happen again in next year.

i think many Chinese girl have same question with me.
i had asked  the question with myself, are you lived in this world for your parents?becuase you don't want your parents are pardisappoint.  
are you lived in the world for yourself? if the reply is yes ,then wait until met with someone who are love you and you love him very much.

or just marry for married?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 17:04:28 |Display all floors

oh my sister.

Hi,I  am in the same conditione with u.I'm sure there must be a Mr Right,so it's very easy to refuse some boys.Really don't wanna force myself to do something unwillingly.

But thanks to my parents,they don't put much pressure on me.I'm still free,although sometimes dream of my future.

If u are puzzled,Please try to enrich urself and make good preparation.And i'm sure u'll deserve a good man:).U won't find anyone with exctiting feeling if u just stay at home and wait.U can also try to creat some chances by yourself to know more people.

Good wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 17:40:49 |Display all floors

sometime i think this is a dull question

i will getting  very busy late of this mornth. because i got new position.
i think that i will spend  more than half year's time to  travel
sometime i think this is a dull question .but , i face this question every day ,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:12:13 |Display all floors

Look for the man you love

Hi,friend,

We are at the same age.In the past years after graduation from college,I was in the same situation.My parents and relatives tried their best to find all kinds of boys and introduced to me.Unfortunately,I had no feeling of them all.Then my mother thought I had a too high slight and disappointed by me.But I knew  if I compromised,I might regret  in my rest  life.

I appreciate the proverb:TO MARRY THE GIRL YOU LOVE,AND LOVE THE GIRL YOU MARRIED.

In fact, there are a lot of girls in this situation.On one hand,we expect the true Mr.Right;on the other hand,we are afraid to waste time and miss an adequate Husband,maybe he's not a good lover.

But in the early of this year,my Mr.Right came up to me from the other side of the earth.I couldn't believe it true in the beginning.After most one-year connection,I know we are just made for each other.

See,just have your own idea.You won't regret for your decision.My story is just for your reference.;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 08:19:59 |Display all floors

thanks for you honest and advice

i just need have good mood to face my life.
thanks again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 16:26:27 |Display all floors

take it easy

I am in the same situation as you, but my parents won't force me to do something.  Although sometimes I am wodering if I can find Mr.right , I still persist my opinion: never marry someone just because of the age or others' pressure. I do believe that parents have the hope that we can have better life in the future, but if you don't find the right person, they won't force you to marry the one they think is good. They just want you to be active and take some time to find the right person.
  So  change your mind and bulid your confidence in finding your Mr. right! I believe girls like us can find the boys who are now waiting for us in some unknown places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 16:49:32 |Display all floors

Marry in haste,and repent at leisure~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.