Views: 9587|Replies: 16

Hi Friends,tell me How can I court a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 15:18:26 |Display all floors
I met a girl last month. She's a police. I feel she's kind that I like. and now I have no much experience how to court a girl. So I want to get some useful suggestion from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 17:36:47 |Display all floors

You may steal her .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:22:45 |Display all floors

Catch Her

Just as catch a thief!

Love is above all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:53:20 |Display all floors

n.....itz hard to deal with

hi, guy, itz good that u think about this question. my suggestion is : be confident about urself, express ur feeling to her. and make some 'opportunities' for urself. give time for u two to have a try. ask her what kind of men does she like, have a check whether or not u r suitable and consider to change to her type,
be brave, girls don't like shy guys.
be hot
be cute
in short, if u like a girl, don't miss her, have a try. If u lose , it doesn't mattter , it will give u a funny memory anyway and increase ur experience, if u win, well , wat can i say? congratulations, boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 12:53:18 |Display all floors

Thanks

Thank your suggestion! I will try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:34:15 |Display all floors

Express your love

Firstly, you must be confident for yourself, you are great and you deserve for your semi-girl friend.

Secondly, take it easy, take some chances to get touch with her, such as have a talk while dinner together, or just listening to her, or even help her do something, give her flowers without your name.

Finally, 3 monthes later, you can call her for a dinner, and express your full love to her sincerely. you definately have right to express your love, no matter, accepted or not.

At the beginning, don't too worry, otherwise you will frighten your courter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 20:15:09 |Display all floors

hehe,you can be a "thief "first since she is a police~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.