Views: 4542|Replies: 6

Can money buy happiness? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-2 18:30:29 |Display all floors
       What is money?To this question,different people hold different answers.Some think that money is the source of happiness.In their eyes,money means massive house,beautiful clothes,or luxurious cars,and enables them and their families live comfortably.They even belive that money can bring power.friendship and even love.                        however,some believe that money is the root of all evil.To illustrate,they say that due to the temptation ofmoney some people become thieves,robbers,or murders.It is also out of the greed of money,they will say, that some offical forget their duty and enormous losses to the country!
      what about your opinion?                    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 19:23:19 |Display all floors

money is not anything

i need money ,but i will got money by my work .
sometimes money can buy happiness and friendship.but not all .
in real world,no money ,no talk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 21:32:05 |Display all floors

money is important!

because i am so poor,because i want to live,
because i have to eat;
i think money is very important though it can't buy anything !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 23:35:55 |Display all floors

it is very easy!

to the poor, money can definetely brings happiness! but to the rich or someone who has a lot of money the answer depend on many characters!

Use magic tools Report

ccpforme has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-3 04:28:31 |Display all floors

Money

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 15:25:44 |Display all floors

No money , No talk

For rich people, money may mean nothing. But for the poor, money is life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 18:25:07 |Display all floors

it depends!

for those in bad need of money, monery can definitely buy happiness.
for they no longer have to feel worried about next dinner, or their children's tuition fees.money can do so much for them. can't we say money can buy happiness in this perspective?
i am sorry to say yes.

no matter how lofty you are, i think you have to admit the importance of money nowadays.maybe money money can't buy happiness for everyone,
but i have to say without money no one can be happy. i don't think one who after eating this meal has to worried about next meal can be happy indeed.

but for those who are not in bad need of money, it's quite different. in this case, money is just like a decoration, with which they can live better and more comfortable, and without which life goes the same. for them money is just like an object which can not affect their feelings. then what does it do with happiness?

money is not everything, but without money  everything is nothing.

anyway, i have to say everyone has to take a proper attitude towards money.  that's to make money in correct way,and to spend money according to your economic status.
i hold it that no one will feel satisfied with the money they own.
so am i. but i just comfort myself in this way: i can't earn as much as others, but i don't spend as mucu as others, either. *_^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.