Views: 1024|Replies: 5

Is life in China more affordable?[5]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-24 15:49:46 |Display all floors
Jayne (UK)

We have a combined income of $3,000/month. We take day trips to nearby cities, frequently eat at restaurants, drink lots of wine & beer and buy imported western foods. We are able to save half of our earnings each month. China is definitely affordable!

Tourists place their ice vehicles in a series on the frozen lake of Hou Hai in Beijing, Jan 11, 2015. The 100,000 square  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-24 15:49:47 |Display all floors
but do you know that Chinese's salary is much lower and the house is very expensive?As a Chinese,we don't think China is more affordable,instead,we think USA,Cananda and other countries are more affordable,because with the same amount ,you can buy a much better house there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-22 12:18:49 |Display all floors
I don't think so. you know, most of Chinese people are low salary. they earn about 3000-4000 per month, even 1000-2000 per month. but the housing price is quite high. it is very hard for a middle-class people to buy a nice house within 3-4years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 12:51:30 |Display all floors
I think chinese food is the best in the world.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-12-2 13:04:40 |Display all floors
Isn't it strange that the first two posters to jump in have 7 credits and 10 credits.
Each one writing as if they live in China and yet have exceptional English syntax.
I guess they have been waiting for this subject to come up before they jumped in.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.