Views: 8406|Replies: 9

When feeling pain , what should do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-2 01:20:38 |Display all floors
every one have been felt pain ,your mind,your  heart..........how  did you deal  with it ! It is a problom! show  your  hands,please !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 11:46:14 |Display all floors

I left!

feeling pain ,how pain of it! I remember when cut relationship with my deep-loved girl, I left that city, every street,every building will give me pain memory, no way for me!
so if you are feeling pain deeply, leave is a  bad choice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 15:11:30 |Display all floors

an other choice

take your kitbag to travel round china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 15:25:10 |Display all floors

a big problem!

if this happens to me,i think i will be quite upset...and then i'll go somewhere to relax myself...then..calm down..keep in silence and do something pragmatic..try to forget it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 21:29:56 |Display all floors

Physical & Mental Pain

Take one tablet of " Stilnox " will relieve you of your physical and mental pain and calm you down. You can purchase from any registered pharmacy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 15:34:55 |Display all floors

time is the best way to forget the pain(according your name)

my heart had borken before 3 years ago when i saw my boyfriend have relation with anther  girl. i prepare spend all my life with him .
  but unluck , i see something wrong with my boyfriend , i think i  loss feeling in that time ,your know , only tear full of my eye.
  i cry day and night and even can't control my tear in the office. so , i change job , i become very busy.
  now , i had forget that  pain  as time goes bye. i believe time is the best way forget the pain which you have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:41:36 |Display all floors

do nothing

do nothing but go into net bar and chat with friends in QQ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.