Author: voice_cd

The hacking incident and the aftermath   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-22 08:28:37 |Display all floors
Sorry to hear that.  Thought that might be what had happened.  If you could please send an email out to everyone once things are back in order that would be very helpful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 11:48:56 |Display all floors
You have my condolences and also my supportive understanding. I am distributing it.
Jennifer Han Zhenhao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 12:03:16 |Display all floors
C'mon guys, CD is already having a hard time as it is. I'm not siding anyone....as my 30+ blogs have been deleted too. No use in finger pointing. Let's focus on what we can do and do best - blog! I have posted 3 simple blogs as a sign of solidarity. The pen is mightier than the sword. They can delete our  blogs but they can never delete what's in our minds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 12:03:43 |Display all floors
Jia you CD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 13:46:47 |Display all floors
This is why backups are so essential. Hope the ChinaDaily BlogTeam can get the site back up and properly running soon. I've recently tried to repost one of my blog articles that got deleted, but the blog editor is currently totally dysfunctional. Thank you to the ChinaDaily BlogTeam for your best efforts in restoring things and for your dedicated support to this wonderful blog. We look forward to sharing soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 14:13:13 |Display all floors
WHY ARE FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC HACKERS ATTACKING ONLY "CHINA AND WORLD FORUM"?

WESTERN MEDIA LOVE TO CRITICIZE CHINA FOR HACKING, BUT LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO A DEMOCRATICALLY RUN WEBSITE LIKE CHINA DAILY, SPECIALLY TO "CHINA AND WORLD" FORUM WHERE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINKING IS BEING PUBLISHED EVERY DAY . . .

LIKE THE FALSITY OF THE "GROWTH BY CONSUMPTION ECONOMICS" WHICH WAS POWERED BY AN IRRATIONAL OVERVALUATION OF THE YUAN, FORCING ALL CHINESE PRODUCERS TO OVERPRICE THEIR PRODUCTS IN DOLLARS ABROAD, OVERPRICE THEIR PRODUCTS IN YUANS IN CHINA, AND IS SUSTAINED BY WASTING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF HARD EARNED DOLLARS IN BUYING UP YUANS THAT TAKE CHINA THE COST OF PRINTING TO PRODUCE . . . ALL THIS TOPSY-TURVY ECONOMICS IS KILLING THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR OF CHINA  . . . AND BENEFITING CHINA'S ARCH ENEMY, JAPAN, AND ITS SIDEKICK, VIETNAM, WHICH HAVE BEEN TAKING OVER CHINA'S EXPORT MARKETS, AND MAKING INROADS INTO CHINA'S IMPORT MARKET.

WHEN CONSUMPTION EXCEEDS PRODUCTION, THE DIFFERENCE CAN ONLY COME FROM THREE SOURCES:  (1) USING UP ONE'S SAVINGS IN THE FORM OF CHINA'S FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES (WHICH IT HAS DONE AND CONTINUES TO DO), (2) BORROWING FOREIGN CURRENCY AND PAYING INTEREST IN FOREIGN CURRENCY (WHICH CHINA IS DOING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW), AND (3) FORCING OTHER COUNTRIES TO ACCEPT ONE'S FIAT CURRENCY AS PAYMENT FOR EVERYTHING CHINA WANTS BUT LACKS DOLLARS TO PAY FOR (WHICH CHINA'S TOP LEADERSHIP INCREDIBLY BELIEVES CAN BE ACHIEVED BY MERELY GETTING THE IMF TO INCLUDE THE YUAN AS ONE OF ITS RESERVE CURRENCIES IN THE ISSUANCE OF SDR'S WHICH ACCOUNT FOR LESS THAN 4% OF ALL RESERVE CURRENCIES OF CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD - A STUPID IDEA IF EVER THERE WAS ONE IN THE HISTORY OF MONETARY POLICY).

WHY ARE WESTERN POWERS INTERESTED IN HACKING "CHINA AND WORLD FORUM" (NOT THE REST OF CHINADAILY WEBSITE)?

BECAUSE THIS SILLY IDEA OF "GROWTH BY CONSUMPTION" (A SELF-CONTRADICTORY IDEA) CAME FROM ITS "TOP ECONOMISTS" FOISTED ON A VANITY-ADDICTED CHINESE LEADERSHIP THAT WANTS TO SHOW THE WORLD IT IS AS MODERN AS THE WEST IS IN ITS ECONOMIC THINKING, AND THIS IDEA OF A CONSUMPTION-SERVICE-DEBT DRIVEN ECONOMY IS PRECISELY WHAT WILL DESTROY CHINA FROM WITHIN AND WITHOUT WITH THE COLLABORATION OF ITS "TOP" LEADERS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 20:27:35 |Display all floors
TQ CD TEAM FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK! I SEE MY BLOGS SLOWLY COMING BACK TO LIFE! yeah!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.