Views: 5174|Replies: 3

help! [Copy link] 中文

truthspeaker has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-1 11:18:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 17:12:21 |Display all floors

Sometimes a person always makes same mistakes

Dear friends do you know you always make same mistakes before and now? A successful guy always deal with different thing on same wise way, and a failure guy always does things on his own foolish way, then he failed. I think our character determined this. Now let me take myself as an example. Three years ago I just entered in my college and was the monitor of my class, I always treat thing for my classmates. During this time I met my girl classmate and I found I loved her very. I was attracted by her bright eyes her smiles her voice and so on. I just wanted to get along with her after class. So I decided to go after her, but I failed because she didn’t like me actually, after that I knew that she was going after a boy she loved. I think if there was the boy she still could not love because I was not the kind of young men she loved. She will not fall in love with other boys until she met that kind of boy. This is a very idea rooted firmly in everybody’s mind. This is the first mistake I made in my college. After I graduated form my college and found a job in the city. I had just worked the little firm for three months, during the 3 months I met a girl in workshop, in my eyes she was just as same as the first girl I met in my college so I decided to go after her. Everybody knows the result is the same as what happened as I was in my college. I thought this quietly. I always face the simple things in same way and this caused me unsuccessful. I think a person always goes along with his own rail he had made for himself even it led to failure. This is a terrible thing in a person’s life. Why he does not change his rail because he does not realize the real meaning of a person always makes same mistakes. I will talk to my friend just change your rail when you find that you have made same mistake and the steady is terrible. Little by little you will have more and more experiences in you life, you will not make same mistake any longer after changing your rail, and you tread things in you own successful way. At last you will be a successful guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 19:56:21 |Display all floors

anti-Japanese?a good topic!

too MANY facts before us..we don't want to face them..such as the Japanese who did the dirty thing in ZHUHAI China..i cann't bear them..why did they do so?do we Chinese have no nationalism spirit?
NO!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 19:56:32 |Display all floors

anti-Japanese?a good topic!

too MANY facts before us..we don't want to face them..such as the Japanese who did the dirty thing in ZHUHAI China..i cann't bear them..why did they do so?do we Chinese have no nationalism spirit?
NO!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.