Author: judgeandjury

Westerners. Do you want idiots pretending to be smart speaking for you ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-20 08:14:09 |Display all floors

hmmm

is a stud horse known for its charm?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-20 08:18:18 |Display all floors

hmmm

what is the relative value of a stud horse?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 01:07:03 |Display all floors

English 101 for TPJ and spiritrace who frequently share the SAME type of grammat

"Apparently you have made some mistakes in the past that has not given her confidence in you.You need to fix that."  -spiritrace 2004-08-09 10:41

"Certain types of talent is necessary for the economic transition of China's economy into the world market. " - spiritrace 2004-08-20 23:12

"No one will loose their house or property just to take a lower paying job. " - spiritrace 2004-08-20 23:12

"they seem to think that the only responses they will get is to be assaulted"  -- TPJ (under this thread)

"where is my translators when I need them?" -- TPJ 2004-07-01 07:07

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 06:54:58 |Display all floors

I see a group of "hailers" only support the liars, cheat, haters and blatant per

those liars, cheat include "seneca", "invalid", "wendy", "andy_dob", "dobridan", "hooligan", "hedan011", "head jackal", "resentless", "repentless", "raymondusa", .... as already evidenced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 07:01:26 |Display all floors

Chinese culture: Human beings are born to be kind --- as recorded in "3-word Scr

"Re Zhi Chu
Xing Ben Shan
Xing Xiang Jin
Xi Xiang Yuan
Gou Bu Jiao
Xing Nai Qian
....."

The one the treated all human beings as born to be evil is Christianity, to serve the purposes of controlling, manipulation, suppression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 11:46:57 |Display all floors

I'll give you a helping hand Yang

To enrich your archives on liars.

Please file it in as a next evidence.
"Chineseyang is a nice person , full of charm and warm approach to people.
Everybody likes her for these exceptionally kind words seen in every comment".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 14:32:49 |Display all floors

Why I can agree with Confucius...

He never once makes mention of China as far as I've seen (And I've read the Analects), nor whites, but makes reference to universal virtues.  I think anyone who'd read the Analects while awake would have norticed this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.