Views: 855|Replies: 5

America is to blame [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-31 10:28:10 |Display all floors
A recent post that went viral on Chinese social media outlet, WeChat, stated that America is at fault for the recent downfall of the Chinese stock market. In fact, the post went as far as to say that it was the US who 'planned this' in order to punish China over their recent devaluation of the Yuan.

Some comments were even more intense than the post itself. Netizens started pointing the finger a ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-31 10:28:11 |Display all floors
Never heard this before, but some netizens do hold this view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-2 10:47:01 |Display all floors
It's no different from people in America who blame China for every problem.

But, in truth, we are linked together economically, so although these comments are naive, they are
reflective of this relatively new linkage and therefore not too surprising.  And they are hardly representative of most Chinese people, at least the ones I meet.  We should not obsess over outlier opinions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 05:10:08 |Display all floors
Entertaining... I lived seven years in Shanghai and occasionally would run into such non-sense.  Initially, I would get upset.  Later, I learned that the best approach was to agree and exaggerate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 17:25:14 |Display all floors
Naive comments can be really ridiculous。
Why are we so unconfident about ourselves, about our country, that blame others for what we suffer,and appreciate others for what we enjoy。Having gone through so much, China is strong enough to speak up,to win benefits for herself. Chinese people should have some faith that  China and all other countries are equal,what we have done is to get a win-win outcomes in a long term. We don't need others to take responsibility for us, because we are indenpendent enough to be responsible for ourselves.
The relationships between countires are very similar to interpersonal relationships .No one can really keep us accountable, but ourselves. Stop blaming, and find some way to save ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 18:52:17 |Display all floors
So there is a blame game going on for crashed illusions ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.