Author: lissahan

What do you think of girls of about 25 never have a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-31 17:25:31 |Display all floors

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 17:39:20 |Display all floors

think simple .

bf does not  only bring your more happiness ,more joy and ....... perhaps sometime also bring you so much trouble . if  you feel do not need it . just can not find the right feeling. think simple . enjoy everyday. without bf you still feel good. right ?
good luck for you !

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-31 17:56:13 |Display all floors

Try to be active...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 13:34:14 |Display all floors

take it easy

dont warry about it much ,
you'll find you ture love someday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 14:52:48 |Display all floors

My own experience

Well, your story reminded me of me and my two best friends when we were in our teens and 20's.

So many of our friends were getting married at 18, 19, or 20.  And then the baby would come and their life would be over.  No fun.  No more education.

We all swore we would never get married until we had completed our education (which for me included a Master's degree) and had some fun in life, and got a good career.

We were all very pretty and we did have boyfriends, but nothing serious.  We just went out with the boys for fun, but they knew we weren't interested in marriage until much later.   Of course, there were some boys who were put off by our independence -- but we were ok with that -- after all, we wanted a man who could share our same attitude toward life.

Well, I was the first to get married at age of 26. I met my husband through mutual friends. But first I completed my education, did some world traveling, and began a satisfying career.

My friend Martha was next.  She didn't get married until 33!  But she also completed her education and had an exciting job with the Iron Man Triathlete where she got to travel the world and meet lots of interesting people.  She finally married one of the athletes -- a handsome man with a good job who has been a wonderful husband and father.

The third friend -- who always had tons of boyfriends -- never got married.  She has one man who has loved her since her college days, and he calls her every week (he lives a long way away) and they are the best of friends.  He would marry her in a heartbeat.  But she decided that she is  too independent to be married and have to adjust her life to someone else.  So she is happily single with an interesting job.

Enjoy your independence and your freedom while you have it.  Don't let anyone pressure you into marriage until you are ready.  The boys might not like your independence, but a real man will come along one day who will be the perfect match.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 15:38:13 |Display all floors

i think saaski0009 is right!

if you like someone..please stand up first..don't hesitate to do so..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 15:46:45 |Display all floors

haha

you girls are hilarious............wanna suck a dick tonite? call me....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.