Views: 1082|Replies: 3

CHINA'S FLASH PMI FOR MANUFACTURING PLUNGES TO 47.1 FOR AUGUST 2015! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-21 13:52:00 |Display all floors
"Look, mommy, the emperor has no clothes!"

Despite the self-serving reassurance issued by the PBOC to the world that there is no reason for the Yuan to depreciate some more because of China's "solid" economic facts, the reality is that China's manufacturing sector has been strangled by the PBOC's overvalued Yuan exchange rate, and continues to die slowly because of it, as reflected in the plunge of China's PMI manufacturing index to 47.1 for the month of August 2015.

It is time for true leadership to show some responsibility and resign.  It is bad enough that the emperor has no clothes.  It would be worse if the emperor has no shame as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-21 14:47:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-21 15:34:41 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-21 14:47
This is a very harsh statement, but necessary and timely!

Whose the emperor, sansukong?

Who is the enemy, sansukong?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-24 04:59:53 |Display all floors
The fulcrum of the self-inflicted destruction of China's economy is none other than the Overvaluation of the Renminbi.  That is why the Economic Hit Men insist on pushing back up the Yuan exchange rate, when the market forces were on the side of China in devaluing the Yuan without China having to "manipulate the exchange rate" in any way.  These Economic Hit Men would proffer a thousand solutions, except the one that treats the CAUSE of the economic malady of China, its overvalued Yuan.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.