Views: 17354|Replies: 53

Chinese man and foreign girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-13 19:24:58 |Display all floors
i am just wondering why i could not see Chinese man and  foreign girl are  together very often,   
i am currently living in NewZealand for my tertiary studying , i  don't understand when i eat dinner in the chinese restaurant ,i could alway see chinese girl in company with western man
but it is hardly to see chinese man with a western girl walk on the street ,or watching movie together
so i got some ideas which i think that could  explian the  phenomenon
many chinese girls  think that western country is highly developed in compared with China , if she is able to marry with a foreigner ,they could be better off, e.g  travelling around the world , have a rich husband ,living in a big beautiful sea-view apartment .......
and Chinese people do  considering "face", in another words
"amour-propre"  there is 1.3 billion popluation in china ,but how many foreigners ?
foreigner friends, do u know why many chinese people stare u  when u walk on the street?  because u are larruping.
one friend of mine ,she is a office-lady .her boyfriend is foreigner ,they seem very love each other ,but actually the lady can only  speak very simple english words or sentences , her boyfriend do  not speak chinese at all
i just wondering how come they express their feeling ,sentiment without any words .........
but she said she just enjoy the amour-propre,enjoy other people stare them as alien and enjoy the sex.
some foregin say chinese girls are so pure , they do not have any motive,they just truly and purely love me ,but i have to say , if a girl is hardly to express what she wanna to say , or u can not easily deliver ur sentiment to her .i think the relationship could not go any further
finally i got what i want to ask about>i am just wondering why i could not see Chinese man and  foreigner girl are  together very often,

my english sucks ,and my opinion could be too personal ,i hope i did not mean to u ,this is my first time coming here ,i really enjoy chating with u guys ,hope all u guys have a good weekend "GO ALL BLACK"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 19:53:05 |Display all floors

i am chinese and western women do not appeal to me so much

that's the reason why.

but to western guys, chinese / asian women look innocent with baby face, and mysterious smile and are intrigued by what goes on in an asian lady's head.

Also i think asian men are physically quite small compared to western ladies, thus feel intimidated.  imagine if you are 170 and your girlfriend is also 170cm.

And the stereotype that down there they are loose, this is actually true.  even though they do not appeal to me so much, i went out with three of them before when i was in australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 20:18:28 |Display all floors

yeah i do agree with u

yeah i do agree with u , some foreigner like Asian women especially due to their behaviour or  human nature, asian women is quite tender and lovely,
asian men is lack of sense of humor,and very shy ,that is the barriers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 20:18:35 |Display all floors

yeah i do agree with u

yeah i do agree with u , some foreigner like Asian women especially due to their behaviour or  human nature, asian women is quite tender and lovely,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 20:19:31 |Display all floors

yeah i do agree with u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 20:58:05 |Display all floors

Re: "i think asian men are physically quite small compared to western ladies, th

ENGLISH 101 for richard_gao

From dictionary.com

in·tim·i·date

tr. v.

1. To make timid; fill with fear.
2. To coerce or inhibit by or as if by threats.

Synonyms: intimidate, browbeat, bulldoze, cow, 2bully, 1bludgeon
These verbs all mean to frighten into submission, compliance, or acquiescence. Intimidate implies the presence or operation of a fear-inspiring force: “It [atomic energy] may intimidate the human race into bringing order into its international affairs” (Albert Einstein). Browbeat suggests the persistent application of highhanded, disdainful, or imperious tactics: browbeating a witness. Bulldoze connotes the leveling of all spirit of opposition: was bulldozed into hiring an unacceptable candidate. Cow implies bringing out an abject state of timorousness and often demoralization: a dog that was cowed by abuse. To bully is to intimidate through blustering, domineering, or threatening behavior: workers who were bullied into accepting a poor contract. Bludgeon suggests the use of grossly aggressive or combative methods: had to be bludgeoned into fulfilling his duties.

______

Please do not use "intimidated" on your fellow male compatriots, if you have to, speak for yourself.

I am sure Deng was not intimidated by the so-called iron lady when he met her in Beijing discussing the future of HK. In fact, the opposite was true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 21:39:48 |Display all floors

touched a nerve have i?

"lease do not use "intimidate" on your fellow male compatriots, if you have to speak for yourself.

I am sure Deng was not intimidated by the so-called iron lady when he met her in Beijing discussing the future of HK. In fact, the opposite was true. "

come on, we're talking about intimate relationships here, and not politics, or business relationship.  Deng and Thatcher were on the same level politically.

and of course, i didn't claim that ALL men are like that, i just think that most would, if your girlfriend are bigger and taller than you.  Do you ever have a taller and bigger girlfriend?  And try to make love and manouver her into position while she weigh more than you do, he he he.

sheesh, you're very sensitive aren't you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.