Author: abramicus

FINALLY, CHINA IS BREAKING THE CHAINS OF AN OVERVALUED YUAN!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-15 13:45:01 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-8-15 13:05
Good.....we need more people like you who can put sansukong incarnate in a cage.

APPLIES TO YOU ALSO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 13:53:17 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-15 13:45
APPLIES TO YOU ALSO.

What law says I cannot respond to sansukong, incarnate?

He got exemption card one ah?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 19:05:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 19:08:12 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-15 19:05
Show your proofs. Your lies are not your proofs. Show me the "Heartland bible" as I have yet to  ...

You dug it up.....you should know where you dug it up from..........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-16 02:34:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-8-16 02:37

THE LIBERATION OF CHINA'S ECONOMY FROM THE OPPRESSIVE OVERVALUATION OF THE YUAN DICTATED BY THE IMF TO THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YET FINISHED.

When the market pushed the Yuan exchange rate down to 6.52 Yuan/Dollar, what did the Chinese monetary authority do?  It SOLD CHINA'S HARD EARNED RESERVE DOLLARS THROUGH INTERMEDIARY BANKS, to buy back Yuans that it could have printed for nothing.  THIS WASTING OF CHINA'S TREASURY DOES NOT BENEFIT CHINA, BECAUSE A LOWER YUAN RATE AS DICTATED BY THE MARKET IS IN FACT THE FAIREST AND BEST RATE FOR CHINA AND FOR THE WORLD AS WELL.

WASTING OF PUBLIC TREASURY IS NOT JUST WASTE, IT BENEFITS SOME OTHER PARTY AS IN FINANCE EVERY DEBIT EQUALS A CREDIT.  THE ANTI-CORRUPTION WATCHDOGS ARE SLEEPING, OR THEY ARE EITHER BLIND OR DEAF.  HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS DEBITED FROM THE FOREIGN RESERVES OF CHINA AND THEY HAVE NOT SUSPENDED THE OFFICIALS DOING IT WHO CANNOT PRODUCE ONE OUNCE OF BENEFIT TO CHINA?

They are out there catching the thieves on the streets while the bank is being emptied.  If they are not stupid, which they are probably not, then they must be complicit, which is worse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-16 03:38:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-16 03:53:57 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-16 03:38
If you know so well the source where I got my quote, then you ought to name the exact name of my s ...

Seriously suggest you see a head doctor.......before it is too late.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.