Author: abramicus

FINALLY, CHINA IS BREAKING THE CHAINS OF AN OVERVALUED YUAN!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-15 09:02:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 10:03:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-8-14 18:41
Economic is the science of cooking rice blind folded .....because no body can see the future.

CHINA HAS SETTLED ON A PARTIALLY OVERVALUED YUAN AT 6.39 YUAN/DOLLAR, AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IF THE TRUE MARKET VALUE OF THE YUAN IS 6.52 YUAN/DOLLAR, THAT THE PBOC HAS TO BE BUYING YUANS OVER AND ABOVE THE MARKET DEMAND, TO BRING THE EXCHANGE RATE TO 6.39.

BUYING YUANS WITH DOLLARS IS A WASTE OF PUBLIC MONEY, BECAUSE DOLLARS ARE EARNED WITH HARD WORK, INVESTMENT AND RISK-TAKING, WHILE YUANS ARE SIMPLY PRINTED OR DIGITALLY ISSUED BY THE PBOC WITH NO COST TO THE COUNTRY.  

TO GIVE UP SOMETHING OF VALUE FOR SOMETHING OF LITTLE VALUE IS NOT ECONOMICS.  IT IS CORRUPTION.  AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 10:34:59 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-15 07:34
You mean you deny it was originally posted by you? It was a fabricated post allowed by bbs ...

We both know you posted that sentence........you dug up that sentence from the Heartland bible. .

This forum really need to have some sort of moderation.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 10:37:54 |Display all floors
Sansukong.....

We both know that you posted that sentence here from your Heartland bible.......

Now, get out.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 12:37:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 12:45:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-15 12:51:39 |Display all floors
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT HEARTLAND - PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREADS - SO READERS CAN DISCUSS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, WHICH IS THE YUAN EXCHANGE RATE'S PIVOTAL INFLUENCE ON THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF THE CHINESE ECONOMY.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.