Author: abramicus

FINALLY, CHINA IS BREAKING THE CHAINS OF AN OVERVALUED YUAN!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-23 12:51:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-23 14:35:02 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-23 12:51
So soon? History for China is to be repeated? Looks to me the "Drink Tank" in China has the ...

So now....the leadership is the top enemy?

Can you repeat that in Beijing in person?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-23 16:26:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-23 16:44:35 |Display all floors
CHINA FAILED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS AN OVERVALUED YUAN, UNTIL IT IS ALMOST TOO LATE, AS THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR IS LOSING BOTH EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL MARKET SHARES.  WITH REDUCED EARNINGS, THE SHARE PRICES OF CHINA'S STOCKS HAVE TO FALL, OR ELSE THE EARNINGS YIELD OF THESE STOCKS WOULD BE SO POOR, COMPARED TO BONDS, THAT THE STOCK MARKET WILL BE OVERPRICED AS WELL.  THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE STOCK MARKET ROUT OF JULY 2015.  EARNING DROPPED BECAUSE SALES DROPPED.  SALES DROPPED BECAUSE THE YUAN EXCHANGE RATE WAS OVERPRICED.  WHEN EARNINGS DROP, THE STOCK MARKET DROPS.  THE EARNINGS OF CHINESE COMPANIES NO LONGER JUSTIFY THE HIGH VALUATIONS OF THEIR STOCKS, THUS THE CORRECTION.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-23 17:00:27 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-23 16:44
CHINA FAILED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS AN OVERVALUED YUAN, UNTIL IT IS ALMOST ...

A good government protects the value of its currency.

That is imperative.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-23 17:01:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-23 17:02:42 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-23 17:01
I reckon this is the cause ...

Right.....you not careful.....they will have you arrested........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.