Author: abramicus

FINALLY, CHINA IS BREAKING THE CHAINS OF AN OVERVALUED YUAN!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-19 08:55:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 09:57:03 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-19 08:55
You started your nonsense with the following.....

It's obvious you know nothing about China if you think China needs your Heartland fiction story writers.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 09:59:07 |Display all floors
and.......

This thread used to be about yuan.......

Until you rascal appear.

Like that also cannot respect this thread.........who can respect whatever nonsense you write?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 13:54:17 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-16 07:40
WESTERN MEDIA ACCUSES CHINA OF MANIPULATING EXCHANGE RATE TO DEVALUE THE YUAN, WHEN THE PBOC INTERVE ...

Now you said yuan is overvalued, and therefore have to be depreciated.  3 years later you will said yuan is undervalued, and need to be appreciated, by 30%.  Is this how the hedge fund make free money without work ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 14:03:21 |Display all floors
THE IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE OF THE PBOC IN OVERVALUING THE YUAN IN ORDER TO IMPRESS THE IMF THAT THE YUAN SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE BASKET OF "RESERVE" CURRENCIES BACKING THE IMF'S SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS (SDR's) HAS A HIDDEN PRICE, THE CASTRATION OF THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR OF CHINA, AS A FORM OF HUMAN SACRIFICE TO APPEASE THE GODS, IN THE SENSE THAT THE STRANGULATION OF THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR BY THE OVERVALUED YUAN WOULD RESULT IN RISING UNEMPLOYMENT, LABOR STRIKES, AND ULTIMATELY RIOTING THAT COULD LEAD TO REGIME CHANGE.

UP TO NOW, THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY AT THE TOP AS TO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF HUNDREDS OF BILIONS OF DOLLARS OF CHINA'S CURRENCY RESERVE, OF HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF EXPORTS THAT COULD NOT BE SOLD DUE TO THEIR BEING OVERPRICED IN DOLLARS, AND OF HUNDREDS OF BLLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF DOMESTIC SALES, THAT COULD NOT BE SOLD BECAUSE THE PRODUCTS WERE OVERPRICED IN YUANS AS WELL.

WHAT DO YOU CALL "AUTHORITY WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY"?

THE NEW CORRUPTION, AND IT DEFINITELY IS NOT NORMAL AT ANY TIME.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 14:13:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 14:29:25 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-19 14:13
Such actions as pointed out as above, can bring the country on its knees in no ti ...

You need a head doctor, sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.