Views: 19266|Replies: 45

How to make your life happy and meanful [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-29 19:03:42 |Display all floors
        To find a job you are very interested in is an important thing for you to do ,because I think doing this job will make you happy and vigorous.Do you agree with me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 19:57:48 |Display all floors

it's a hard job to make life meanful

finding a job you are interested is easy, but  interesting jobs can not always  make life happy. too much pressure makes you tired and nervious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 20:25:17 |Display all floors

Something like that,but not always

To find a job suitable isn't always easy.A good job means everything.It consists of the working condition,the relationship and the payment  etc.A miserable working conditon and poor relationship is really terrible.A job you're interested in can make you happy and life vivid despite of the workload.I'm sure if you're interested in it ,you'll devote yourself to it .And you'll get a good result and you'll win your colleague's respect .Isn't it meaningful?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 20:44:22 |Display all floors

Life is hard,I always say so.

First of all,you'd be enjoyable.Whatever you do,you can concentrate on it and get yourself joyful.That is enough!Don't mind your painstaking job too much because life is short to us.

Use magic tools Report

fengrufang has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-29 20:46:38 |Display all floors

you are right.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 21:00:51 |Display all floors

I think..

It is really easy to say I 'd like to find a job I am interested in, but actually it is hard to do. You have to take a lots of things into consideration, such as payment, self development, working environment, etc.
So I think your feeling is the most important one, if you think you should be happy, then you are happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 21:01:44 |Display all floors

Thank you

I would be appreciated. I do think everything depends on ourselves. Man is great,who can create anything. If we think less of ourselves,we can make too many friends and we'll enjoy ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.