Views: 824|Replies: 8

Premier Li urges Tokyo to keep its word[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-18 12:17:08 |Display all floors
Premier Li Keqiang greets Shotaro Yachi, visiting head of Japan's National Security Council, in Beijing on Friday. Wu Zhiyi / China Daily

Premier says relations are facing challenges and opportunities

Premier Li Keqiang told Japan on Friday that it must keep its word on issues related to wartime history and handle differences in a responsible manner.

He was speaking after the lower house o ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 12:17:09 |Display all floors
I strongly doubt the Japanese government would be interested to keep its words, afterall they had defied people's voices within Japan and decided to pull the pact through under their own voting system.
Japan government has no respect for other Asian neighbours as they are still lingering in the thoughts and fantasy that they only lost the war through an 'atomic bomb'. A weapon that was made more superior than their defense development that drown the imperialist. They are yawning to break the duck to come to term that if they are defeated, it has to be a real combat-to-combat fight till the end. I'd warn all Asians neighbours to be on the vigilant and for the Americans, good news..... you can start bring in your arm traders to realise your sales, as that'd have been your main objectives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 14:35:51 |Display all floors
Rule 1 : Always keep in mind to monitor the act and not the words.
Rule 2 : Remember Rule 1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 15:11:23 |Display all floors
Not ever  keep honor on predecessor agreements and words , then how to keep it words currently.

China 101% remember to get ready, others are modernizing their military stage by stage already.

China got all the Plan A and Plan B on tables , if others over thrown the table.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 17:47:15 |Display all floors
This is why Japan has become one of the most successful nations in the world..THEY don't dwell on the past. CHINA just keeps on and on about the same sissy stuff...  I mean COME ON CHINA...  Get of the pity party and grow up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 17:48:53 |Display all floors
The moderators don't let you see the truth about China..  China has no GUTS...  always cry cry cry about the past...  WILL ALWAYS be a 3rd world CRY BABY..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-20 13:47:14 |Display all floors
@bRIANcHINA

Wow...try to talk bright side. Send your daughter or mother to me so that I can put them into prostitution and then return back to you.

I WILL TOTALLY SAID YOU GOT THE HIGHEST GUTS IN HUMANITIES AND EVERYTHING  WILL OK AND DON'T TAKE SERIOUSLY AS PASSED ALREADY  . WHAT A LAUGH BABY.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.