Views: 1113|Replies: 9

Protest after US official contacts Dalai Lama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-13 20:13:00 |Display all floors
Beijing voiced its "strong dissatisfaction and firm opposition" on Monday after Washington arranged for a senior official to contact the secessionist Dalai Lama.
US senior White House advisor Valerie Jarrett attended on Friday what some media reports said was a "birthday celebration" for the Dalai Lama in New York.
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said the US, disregarding a number of rep ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 20:13:01 |Display all floors
US is in her own dilema!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 21:48:03 |Display all floors
In one word to describe. The US will seek anything of great sensitivity to irritate or bully the Chinese. They wants the world & the Chinese to know "I am the boss". I will have every rights to make contact with anyone regardless of your barrier.
Just barely less than a week the summit ended between US & Chinese government and there goes the bean spilling on the mat. I seriously doubt US wants to acknowledge the world now belongs to the great shared of responsibility between China & US. They would say 'over my dead body' if that is true. No one in the US would want, other than Anglo-saxon pedigree, to rule the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 02:10:01 |Display all floors
Is this any different than China supporting their Northern neighbor, North Korea? NK, multiple times, have stated that they will wipe the U.S. Off the face of the Earth. The Dalai Lama is but one man. Is China so scared of one simple man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 03:30:16 |Display all floors
Very irritating news, considering that the (current) Dalai Lama celebrated his birthday more than a week ago already and is now visiting Germany. Anyway, he has not been more than a religious leader for 4 years now after he handed all his political power to a forner Harward professor of (exile) Tibetan origin, who was elected by the Tibetan people / the exile community. So I am not quite sure: Who is politicizing this now?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 05:57:43 |Display all floors
There we go again!! will the US government ever stop intervine, they got their own domestic/international problems which they can't cope with.  It's a nice sheild they hide behind, to put as much negitive news out about other countries, to their citizens and to rest of the world and hope no one see the delemma they in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 10:28:50 |Display all floors
Enough is enough for your provocations, the world troublemaker!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't blame you, the troublemaker! Physically you have two eyes and two brains...

Unfortunately, your one eye and one brain stop working intentionally... The other working eye and brain are focusing sharply on China internal affairs that are none of your business. It is your busybody with big mouth and intention to provoke, the troublemaker souring around at others' progresses and advancements

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.