Views: 2969|Replies: 21

Third Greek Bailout Approved - Who won? But I really don't want to know. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-13 15:29:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-7-13 16:08

The EU is jubilant that the ESM will begin talks with Greece on the Third Bailout of some 89 billion euros, and the mainstream media dutifully sings it praises!  Allelujah!  Allelujah!

Not if you are a Greek pensioner finding out in two months that your pension has been slashed below subsistence level - Mama mia!

Now, Greece would owe the EU about 400 billion Euros.  Lord have mercy!  Not just to the Greeks who could never afford to pay it back, but also to the Germans who will never get their money back either.

So, if the ordinary people of Greece and Germany do not benefit from this added loan burden on Greece, who does?  But I really don't want to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 16:06:30 |Display all floors
It seems.........everybody happy except you!

Nobody wants to go to the unknown world of Grexit.

And so.....every thing stays the same as before

No body has the guts to change things. Much easier to push things down the road into the future.

And so, the world celebrates tonite. The sun shines again.....the world stock markets goes up and journalists writes celebratory messages....Tsipras the Hero, Merkel the Hero, Hollander the Hero.....everybody gets their share of heroic congratulations.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 16:16:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-7-13 16:17
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-7-13 16:06
It seems.........everybody happy except you!

Nobody wants to go to the unknown world of Grexit.

NOW THAT TSIPRAS IS TRIUMPHANT, THE MOURNING OF GREECE MAY BEGIN.

The silent millions in Greece living in the shadows of their homes with nothing but their bare furniture and bed are crying, silently crying, for their desolation and dehumanization.  The silent millions of German workers whose tax monies were used to lend to the Greeks will also one day be crying, silently crying, for the loss of their own savings.  While the bankers who rob Peter to pay Paul, and rob Paul to pay Peter, come out winning both ways.

Double usury.  A shame, not an honor.  No matter how well dressed they may be, whatever titles they may hold, however eloquent they may sound.  

China had been there before . . . we understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 16:28:28 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-7-13 16:16
NOW THAT TSIPRAS IS TRIUMPHANT, THE MOURNING OF GREECE MAY BEGIN.

The silent millions in Greece li ...

What you talk.....

The future is not here

We only know the present.

And the present means.......it's only money la that the central bank can print without limits.

Don't rock the boat....keep the music going ....its party time again.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 16:33:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-7-13 16:28
What you talk.....

WE ALL KNOW NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF THIS IN THE END.  IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE PRACTICE OF HUMAN SACRIFICE OF PRIMITIVE IDOLATRY?  AND THE PEOPLE BOWED AND PRAYED TO THE NEON GODS THEY MADE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 16:37:15 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-7-13 16:33
WE ALL KNOW NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF THIS IN THE END.  IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE PRACTIC ...

How you know nothing good will come out of this.?

When the banks open in Greece tomorrow.....they know there is money waiting for them.

The past is over, the future is not here....

Today got wine, today we drink.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-13 16:44:19 |Display all floors
The Greece prime minister is a very slick operator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.