Author: kenein

Will you apply for China's green card?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-9 21:59:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-6-9 20:47
Robert, look at the rules, you will not be allowed to apply

That is my experience. I went through every single leaflet and application form and, although I was eligible to apply for a 3 year residence awarded on the basis of age and marital status, I could not apply for a longer period. Robert could probably only apply for a standard family visa rather than residency depending on the agreement between the USA and China at the time.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-10 00:54:20 |Display all floors
Worthless to dream of taking Chinese green card. China wants to bea super power, how can thatbe possible if non is welcome in China?

The western world is advanced due to openness to all diverse people. They've reliedon all kinds of skilledand unskilled labour and even open their security agenciesfor foreignersto get enlistedinto it, but China's door to all foreigners is shut.

The dream of China and Chinese to be a super powercan onlybe amirage
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-10 07:50:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-10 10:43:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-10 10:45:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-10 13:06:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-10 10:45
My wife was asked to write a formal inviation letter to go along with the copy of our marriage c ...

applying and getting are polls apart

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-10 13:07:21 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-6-10 07:50
Robert, look at the rules; you will not be allowed to apply.
Two independent clauses cannot be separ ...

Yes they can, see " Eats Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss", now maybe you will add some meaningful content

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.