Views: 10279|Replies: 8

different culture in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-27 09:40:04 |Display all floors
I am a student in college,I am from henan province,but now I study in jilin province,though both in china,the two provinces have many different customs,maybe it is my own thoughts,because I am always tolerent many things and people,maybe someone say that it's a good personality you never make your teacher angry even your boss,but sometimes I can turn against my own mind,it is a bad thing,the people in northeast speak everything directly,he speaks out when he has problems or his own thoughts,and he can't take your mind into consideration,and he doesn't know when he makes you angry,but I often consider lots of things,maybe I am considerable,but I am not staightforward forever in their eyes,so it is different in our two provinces,and I don't know otherplaces,but this is my own experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 18:38:51 |Display all floors

In my impression,people in NE China are upright and straight while people live i

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-27 21:28:05 |Display all floors

Unbelievable! The whole paragraph is only one sentence!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 17:01:41 |Display all floors

stop!

Do not try your best to criticize others, everyone has his own habit!

Moreover here is free expression for everyone, no matter high or low English level.

UPright , warm heart. integrity , etc, all unify into high quality temper.

sorry, offend you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:12:33 |Display all floors

allgemain, If I made mistakes,

If you will also point out my errors, I'll be very thankful.

Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-17 16:54:51 |Display all floors

different customs...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 09:52:47 |Display all floors

YES! YES! YES!

I was in China for only two weeks and the accents between Chongqing, Chengdu and Beijing drove me crazy! I'm trying to learn conversatonal Chinese on my own and must literally learn several accents (dialects) at the same time. Not easy for an old beginner.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.