Author: smuffy

Does the female driver deserve our sympathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-7 12:11:17 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2015-5-7 07:06
She's going to make big bucks out of him.  It's unthinkable how he kicks the woman in the face.  I c ...

Could it be that he is a kick-boxer, like those in Thailand?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-5-7 12:34:28 |Display all floors
People get shot dead in road rage incidents all the time in the USA.
Just be glad gun ownership is prohibited in China instead of encouraged the way it is in the insane USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 12:36:09 |Display all floors
The man should be subjected to the same beating he gave the woman then put in jail for a few years.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 13:08:44 |Display all floors
This dusty guy  who says "she deserves what she got".  Are you serious  dusty.?i think you need to see a doctor maybe and maybe you need to be examined.   And another thing i am surprised about is this supposed 70% of chinese who supposedly supported the  "maniac who attacked this poor woman". 1.  What was the actual question that was asked to these so called people who make up the 70%?   2.   And what information did these people "the 70%" have in relation to the incident.?it is all a bit surprising, but i have seen first hand what happens after two cars have a minor  bump, the drivers in the case i seen got out of their respective cars and started yelling and waving like maniacs, it appears a minor bump is a major problem with some drivers in china, i have only seen one incident so that may in fact be  a bad example,      

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-7 13:29:12 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2015-5-7 11:37
95% of the Chinese drive like her.. including me.

OMG! Was that you who nearly ran me down in Haikou?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 13:32:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-5-5 19:33
The female driver deserves anybody's sympathy because the beating she got can under no circumstanc ...

""It is pathetic that 70% of all Chinese netizens support the brutal man's act. This proves that Chinese people lack empathy, common sense, education and culture.""

The only thing that this proves is your unbridled and absolute hatred of China and the Chinese people.
You take a comment made on an internet forum as "proof" to support your hatred?
Only an idiot would believe that 70% of all Chinese would think this brutal beating is OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 14:13:50 |Display all floors
Both need medical attention. One for physical pain and the other for loose screw in the head.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.