Author: smuffy

Does the female driver deserve our sympathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-8 14:01:19 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-5-8 13:53
I've got a car and a motorcycle, believe me it can be very scary on the bike in traffic

Yes, I agree, whether driving or riding, it's very dangerous in China, where road traffic regulations are ignored, like other regulations.No matter how careful you are, you are not safe on China' roads. There were several cases of innocent road users badly injured, and some killed by drunk drivers crashing up the pedestrian walkways. A taxi driver was waiting for the lights to change at a junction when a drunk driver crashed into her taxi, killing her on the spot!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-5-8 15:09:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-5-7 18:13
Who do you thiknk can you FOOL with your fairy tale?

Do you want us to believe a fat Cali ...

So you know why nobody is going to believe you've ever been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-9 06:41:25 |Display all floors
The more I look at the 2 films, the woman's driving behavior is quite normal to what you see everyday.  The film where the COWARD!!!!! kick here in the face I don't think that is normal pratice in China.  If this was my wife or any family member, I will hunt him down and KILL him, then take the consequences with a smile.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-9 10:51:47 |Display all floors
Everyone should be responsible for their own behavior .The two both have fault .We can't just blame the female or the male.But the male went too far .He can express his anger and can shout at the female but he can absolutely not beat her and beat her so severe,so the man should be punished by law .Talk about the woman ,she also should treat this as a lesson and be care for about her dialy behavior .

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-5-9 13:22:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-5-9 13:23:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-9 13:28:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.