Ten Questions forSeneca
1. Do you justify large-scale conversion of Chinese peoplethrough coercive and fraudulent means to Christianity ?
2. Are you a Christian Apologist for Spanish & Portuguesemissionary tactics employed inconverting hapless natives in South America during the inquisition?
3. Do you not consider missionary work as part of a largerwestern imperialist agenda to subjugate Asian countries such as India &China to become markets for western products and services ?
4. Do you realise thatconversion activity on a large scale threatens China’s National Security ?
5. Do you not realise that missionary activity funded throughwestern dollars threatens to undermine China’s unique cultural ethos ?
6. Do you consider that conversion to Christianity will underminekinship bonds , familial ties and ancestor reverence so deeply embedded in Chineseculture ?
7. Do you believe that the South Korean example of changing acountry’s essential religious demography through western aided missionary attempts froman essentially Buddhist society in the mid 1940s into amajority Christian country in the current times has not undermined Chinese Confucius traditions inSouth Korea ?
8. Seneca, you are essentially an English teacher , do youconcede that Christianity is being introduced into China through missionaries masqueradingas English language teachers through propogating house churches to take advantage of the common Chinese person’sdesire to master that language ?
9. Seneca, are you a supporter of missionary activity toconvert Chinese people to Christianity and do you not realise that Nativespiritual traditions are weak in taking on the Christian missionary designs inChina ? Do you also support the CCCP taking an active part in supporting Buddhist& Taoist institutions in overcoming this Christian onslaught on China ?
10. Do you consider the Boxer rebellion to be a nationalistuprising of Chinese people in which foreign Christian missionaries and the Chinesecohorts were punished for being agents of foreign legates who were trying torip up-part China’s territorial integrity ? Do you also consider the Taipings as agents of western backed missionaries to create civil upheaval among chinese and weaken Chinese power for foreign legates to take advantage of the disturbances across the chinese country side ?