Views: 14774|Replies: 49

"some" Chinese girls /guys desperate for expatriates mates ?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-29 09:27:18 |Display all floors
What is the background of them? What kind of Chinese girls are running after expatriates boyfriends/husbands? I found no good example around me during the past years, all the girls i happened to know, make a deal with their expatriates boyfriends/husbands, not to say , for the sake of the Green Card. I wonder whether there are some EXPATRIATES who have been the victims of their Chinese girlfriends' GREEN CARD.

The only thing i got to know is that the deal is still prevail in some big cities in China. I am looking for some other ideas. Love shall be not depended only on one's skin color and green card....

In other words, i still believe that each individual has certain bias in LOVE choice, just be cautious of your purpose , never take others as your Green Card victim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 11:38:49 |Display all floors

Sex mechine

some innocents crazy about green cards but ended up at red light districts as their sex workers,please think twice,don't let them catch your weak point. I have seen them in places of EU countries and USA. perhaps,you might ask why do I know so much ? but,I am embarassed to tell you.hahaha!!!!!

"Look before you leap"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 14:08:44 |Display all floors

re

sleepye:u only talk about one side of the coin,but how about the other side??what does the foriner who make chiniz gf??they ,no ,"some" want sex,some want to sale the girls to ur countries to  be prostitute,so who is more innocent ??"u" or "us"???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 14:46:15 |Display all floors

to baby85,,,

I know very little of the other side of coin, and i have no friends or familiars who have been abused like that, so i can only talk it in this way.

Maybe u can try another thread , if u do know a lot of that..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 14:53:44 |Display all floors

to sos , that is extreme ...

My personal impression is that those who desperate for Green Card or ticket to Western countries are some girls who have received a little education, can speak a little English , while compared with some independent educated women, they are quite eagar to change their life through this way. Love for them is but a deal... OR it is more safe to say that it is their choice of life. ..The criteria for their choice of Mr Right is your skin color / green card at first place, then affection. This is what I refer to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 15:47:57 |Display all floors

EXPATS

The green card goes both ways. Maybe some guys want to live in China and maybe the girl wants to live in US. SO both get what they want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 16:30:46 |Display all floors

to Americanguy

No , that is not the point,,,, if the both parties reached agreement on a deal, it is the exception. I mean those who made the deal in the name of LOVE or FRIENDSHIP. While the other party was deceived in purpose. In some other threads I have found some comments like Chinese are liars….., I think these kind of girls or guys really spoiled the reputation of Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.