Author: sleepye

"some" Chinese girls /guys desperate for expatriates mates ?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-4 16:39:21 |Display all floors

Up for further discussion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-5 15:16:35 |Display all floors

unfolding

this is an informative/good reference thread to review indeed

but what happened to "rockhard" "wizard" "sos108" and others? are they still around?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 00:51:56 |Display all floors

can't see difference

in my eyes, there is no difference between a chinese and an expat. I work with foreigners and have foreign friends too..but i can not feel any different feeling towards them just based on their different nationality or to say different skin color or race category. They are just any other guys living in my area. It is stupid that some girls/guys desperate for expat mates....sounds like starving for sth without mind thinking...go for emotion, don't go for nationality, otherwise your life is just beschissen!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 00:58:23 |Display all floors

to gutntagjames, amazing pasting.

Hmm, it seems u can try to work in accounting firm now...so sensitive to numbers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-11 08:46:35 |Display all floors

statistics yes

facts are facts
good math skill is a sign of intelligence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-18 15:33:40 |Display all floors

Green Card

About 6 years ago I was offered US$15,000 to marry a girl from Guangzhou.  She was living in the US, my student and by far the most beautiful Chinese woman I have ever seen.  She also offered to pay ALL of my living expenses for 3 years.  No Love.  No real marrige  Didn't do it.  Don't regret it.  Not just poor girls who want the Green Card.  Why is that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-18 18:12:11 |Display all floors

Girls in Red Light Districts in EU and USA

To OP, we don't have red light districts in the USA.
Some girls are kidnapped by the Chinese mob and brought to the US and forced into prostitution in Chinatowns across the country run by  the Chinese and Vietnamese mob with the girls being moved every few weeks or so.  
But never would a white foreigners have opportunity to force his wife into such a life.  
He wouldn't be trusted, because he's white, by the chinese mafia.  

Perhaps the situation is different in Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands.  

But not the US, your lies are apparent.

I'm sure read something about it in a newspaper and got your facts wrong.

Any asian girl forced into prostitution in the US is forced by asians, mexican girls by mexicans, and russians by russians.  

Normally, these places are off limits to white guys.  
Some older ladies do work in massage parlors.  Again run by the Chinese or Vietnames mafia.  

Why do I know this?

Because I know a lot of well-connected Asians as I've said before.  Understand what I mean by well-connected.  People who can get things done.  Understand?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.