Views: 603|Replies: 4

Secret Service investigating agents' crash near White House [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-12 14:36:45 |Display all floors
The South Lawn of the White House is pictured in Washington, in this file photo taken January 26, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

WASHINGTON - The Homeland Security Department is investigating two senior Secret Service agents accused of crashing a car into a White House security barrier, an agency spokesman said Wednesday, in the latest embarrassment for the agency tasked with protecting the president ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 14:36:54 |Display all floors
This goes to show the US has no external enemies despite the hysterics and paranoia whipped up by its mainstream media outlets.

We can all sit back and watch the farce from the outside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 22:19:06 |Display all floors
Are security agents under paid and over worked? Seem that their salary needs review regularly. Could restriction of recreational relaxation with the opposite sex could have caused them to react irrationally? Did US President Barack Obama not arrange time off for them? Too many quesitons to be answered! Source of problem is Obama!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 07:35:54 |Display all floors
Intelligence agencies are reorganizing to optimize. Public surveillance is increasing. I am a cost-savings to intelligence agencies since I volunteered to all of them, for their coordination, in 2010 after claiming Earth, as part of my response to being attacked by sick liars. What I did is based on Physics: I live where the forces are in theory net zero, in fair trade for the service of coordination catalyst for the agents.

America's take on the matter at the most externally visible, public level, is to copy the Canadian algorithm of repeating all the wrong bads of the past and forget all the goods, whence the (blue) analogy that "Ferguson police and canadian police are the same" to require me to be squeezed into saying how they differ, to try to acquit canadians of having attacked me. It was only canadians, nobody else, who liked me when I was angry and who "misinterpreted" my anger as shyness and begging for daily guidance. The canadian sickness behind it all has logic dyslexia. One of the ways we hunt all of who that is, is we implement its algorithms it gave to us, back at it. Americans previously amply communicated, they know me, know I am strong, independent, self-directed, and tend to chat.

Beneath the surface information, very little shows from the intelligence agencies in America, same as in China. Yes, there is a constant happy babble information stream sent out from the NSA, however, it is from part of the organization already restructured to real elsewhere, already nonexistent where it seems to be. Similarly, much of what Vladimir Putin, Sergei Ivanov and I did is for show while also seeing something real.

In my experience, when I talk at this level, people ask me to explain how a statement can have two true meanings. No.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.