Author: middleway

Xinhua: If China Had Become 2 Party system [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-13 10:12:55 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2015-3-12 20:27
I few thoughts comes to mind.

"Had the world's most populous nation been governed by a bipartisan s ...

CO2 is only good for life on this planet and there is no reason whatsoever to limit that gas in the atmosphere, the whole climate debate is a rich man's trick for getting a global tax controlled by a global elite. China should not let herself be fooled by the CO2 lobby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 10:12:57 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2015-3-12 20:27
I few thoughts comes to mind.

"Had the world's most populous nation been governed by a bipartisan s ...

CO2 is only good for life on this planet and there is no reason whatsoever to limit that gas in the atmosphere, the whole climate debate is a rich man's trick for getting a global tax controlled by a global elite. China should not let herself be fooled by the CO2 lobby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 16:37:39 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2015-3-13 10:12
CO2 is only good for life on this planet and there is no reason whatsoever to limit that gas in th ...

CO2 is hardly the only environmental issue facing China. Not even the close to being the top one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 17:45:23 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2015-3-13 16:37
CO2 is hardly the only environmental issue facing China. Not even the close to being the top one.

Other policy disasters..........

So much nationalism, so much Racism, so much Party ism, .......

There is no room to think of global issues, of humanity issues, of larger issues.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 17:47:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2015-3-13 17:49

More policy disasters.......

Inability to make peace with neighbors, to let go of the past.......
To go beyond WW2,

To make peace with Japan, Taiwan, and neighbors.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 22:13:49 |Display all floors
the Title is a false proposition.

This is a false proposition from the Party who asks..........

do you want us to be a messy place?

do you want us to be without direction?

do you want us to be disunited?

The real proposition that human rights activist wants asked is......................

when do we get justice, , fair treatment?

when can we get a judiciary , a Supreme Court that is independent and people can trust?

How about giving life tenure to University professors?

How about Supreme Court judges with life tenures and made up of Judges that people can trust?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-13 22:14:16 |Display all floors
the Title is a false proposition.

This is a false proposition from the Party who asks..........

do you want us to be a messy place?

do you want us to be without direction?

do you want us to be disunited?

The real proposition that human rights activist wants asked is......................

when do we get justice, , fair treatment?

when can we get a judiciary , a Supreme Court that is independent and people can trust?

How about giving life tenure to University professors?

How about Supreme Court judges with life tenures and made up of Judges that people can trust?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.