Views: 921|Replies: 5

Official urges Dalai Lama to forsake evil ways [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-11 13:53:19 |Display all floors
Zhu Weiqun, head of the Ethnic and Religious Affairs Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), answers questions from journalists at a press conference in Beijing, March 11, 2015. [Photo/Xinhua]A senior Chinese religious official on Wednesday urged the Dalai Lama to "forsake his evil ways and return to the good," stressing that Tibet wil ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-11 13:53:20 |Display all floors
It is more than difficult for China and Dalai Lama to see eye-to-eye because Dalai Lama has too much invested by US and UK against China. Further, the people surrounding Dalai Lama are misled since birth. All is dependent and wired mentally to revolt against China. This game is the most favorite game of US and UK. Solution is for China to surpass US and UK in all aspects. Then, the world will believe that all teachings of Dalai Lama is just fairy tale!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-11 18:18:59 |Display all floors
Remember to disclose to the public the assets retreived from corrupted officals. It may be a target that Dalai Lama will focused on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-11 21:28:36 |Display all floors
Dalai Lama is a concept that was first bequeathed upon to a specially selected Tibetian monk who pledged full loyalty to the Chinese Emperor Qian Long. Later, it was carried and continued till today. Unfortunately, US and UK manipulate it to their own advantage with ill intention to tear China apart for all reasons. Unless this is explained explicitly, the world will be led by the nose by US and UK. US and UK twisted and turned the concept of Dalai Lama to cause harm confusion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 07:25:46 |Display all floors
The only communication sent from the Dalai Lama's community through world media during 2011 to 2013 within my listening range is all on the topic of particle physics. I apologize, I cannot give further insight at the present time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 14:26:38 |Display all floors
J.E.Overington Post time: 2015-3-12 07:25
The only communication sent from the Dalai Lama's community through world media during 2011 to 2013  ...

Thx for the laugh
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.