Author: dragon8

Gaddafi’s True Crime   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-12 15:03:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-3-12 11:28
What COINCIDENCE - we BOTH have acquaintances who have spent YEARS living in Libya,
So why are you ...

My acquaintances were there to work and in that they can be classed as impartial observers. Yours on the other hand, are probably like you, there attempting to incite revolution.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-12 15:44:22 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-3-12 17:03
My acquaintances were there to work and in that they can be classed as impartial observers. Yours  ...

Actually the most amazing series of coincidences are those involving Senaca and various world events and locations
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 16:24:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Newtown at 2015-3-12 16:49

You seem so convinced and so imbued with Western arrogance to accept that others may come up with  ...[/quote]

You seem so convinced about the point you are making but you manage to write a grammatically incorrect sentence in the process.

Try something like : "You seem so convinced and so imbued with Western arrogance { that you refuse } to accept that others may come up with alternative..."

How does that look ? All better now ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 16:41:55 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-12 14:13
Sure you have 1.5 billion Chinese people but I'm not sure if all of them are laughing. There must  ...

Let's hope your stress level grows proportionally to Chinas growth in population.  
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 16:48:28 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-12 14:45
your doubts and certainties, are both usually misplaced as in this case.

Maybe not "we" but at least I am waiting ( I won't say with baited breath ) for the answers to the questions I posed to you in post #51. Any chance you might prove your own intellectual capacity by answering these or have the ghosts got a hold of you too ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 16:59:21 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-3-12 15:03
My acquaintances were there to work and in that they can be classed as impartial observers. Yours  ...

A revolution of the Libyan people succeeded in overthrowing Colonel Gaddafi in Libya as was similarly the case for several other despotic leaders throughout Africa and the Middle East during the "Arab Spring" period.

Undoubtedly you would also have sided with King Louis XVI when he saw a whole bunch of French men and women preparing to give him a very close shave with the guillotine, or with the Qing / Manchu rulers before their overthrow in 1911-1912.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-12 20:22:54 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-12 15:44
Actually the most amazing series of coincidences are those involving Senaca and variou ...

Yes.... and you are not the only one to have noticed..... I am sure he is up to no good.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.