Author: BigWang

US lawmakers say China’s “corrupt, gangster” regime is bad for Hong Kong   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-4 18:30:38 |Display all floors
The USA is more similar to HK in regard to "Gangster regimes", what Dana Rohrabacher is really talking about is the more familiar style of H.K's gangster regime, it is much more westernized. She may also be trying to drive a wedge between H.K and the mainland. When it come down to people like "Dana Rohrabacher, one always need to read between the lines, and look to motivational history for the whole story.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 18:55:10 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-3-4 18:30
The USA is more similar to HK in regard to "Gangster regimes", what Dana Rohrabacher is really talki ...

"The USA is more similar to HK in regard to "Gangster regimes", what Dana Rohrabacher is really talking about is the more familiar style of H.K's gangster regime, it is much more westernized."

So basically if you said that everything was "more" then that would cover it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 19:39:31 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2015-3-4 17:39
I wonder why Dana Rohrabacher, a Republican representative from California doesn't engage in sorting ...

All of those detailed statistics for the little soldier to research and ponder. Doesn't he ever get tired, doesn't his brain ever start to hurt ? Doesn't he ever stop wondering about USA and wonder what's happening in his own backyard ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 19:53:29 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-4 20:55
"The USA is more similar to HK in regard to "Gangster regimes", what Dana Rohrabacher is really ta ...

Some things are less

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 19:54:00 |Display all floors
"The USA is more similar to HK in regard to "Gangster regimes", what Dana Rohrabacher is really ta ...

Some things are "less".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 19:58:18 |Display all floors

The USA used to be a much "more" ethical and moral nation, but now it is a much "less" ethical and moral nation, this is " more or less" true, depending on your own personal opinion, " more or less".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 19:59:09 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-3-4 19:54
Some things are "less".

Such as ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.