Views: 10637|Replies: 68

England Building Two Brand New Aircraft Carriers to Fight China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-18 18:36:12 |Display all floors
England is currently building two state-of-the-art aircraft carriers to protect the world from China.  These will be as advanced as the new American Ford carriers, just a little smaller.

So, eleven American carriers, three British ones, one French one, about three new ones for India with American help: 18 aircraft carriers to fight China.  Am I missing any?   

China, you are a threat to the world and we will not sit by and let you advance.  You will be stopped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-18 20:04:52 |Display all floors
You dear misguided little muffin, we are trying to encourage our friends to invest in Britain. Your comment is most counterproductive. I'll deport you to our prison colony of Australia if you keep this up.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-18 21:28:07 |Display all floors
queenelizabeth Post time: 2015-2-18 20:04
You dear misguided little muffin, we are trying to encourage our friends to invest in Britain. Your  ...

What ho, old bean ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-19 09:30:58 |Display all floors
The Thai mini carrier, the Italian, the Spanish, the Australian, the Japanese, the South Korean ones as well. Granted the last 3 are, ostensibly helicopter carriers (LPH) but the way I see it, with a few modifications and when the F-35B comes online, they're easily convertible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-20 13:48:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xiaodee at 2015-2-20 13:50

your mommy the queen is talking to you boy   ...   Happy  Chinese New Year !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 01:39:22 |Display all floors
Oh! Don't you worry 'bout nutin' my friend... this time around, we have plenty of plants, moles what not, like those of our agents Wendy and Zhizi's who is more than ready bury you guys and then go after your estates and wealth and for that, no amount of aircraft carriers can hold us off...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 09:55:24 |Display all floors
If you say the Seventh Fleet is adding more new aircraft carriers, I would believe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.