Views: 2523|Replies: 13

about throwing rubbish onto the ground [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-7 19:28:07 From mobile |Display all floors
My bf is a foreigner. Today, he was eating the the flower seed when we were walking in the street. Usually, he didn't threw anything onto the ground but I can't understand why he threw the shell of the seed to the ground after eating. I stopped him many times trying to explain how hard the clean workers doing their job in the cold winter but he doesn't agree with me and said this is a chance for the workers to do their job. Even I stopped him many times but he insisted on doing that.   Finally I got angry at him and didn't say anything with him. Then, he also got angry at me and he threw the flower seeds to the rubbish can and yield at me, " r u happy now?"  God! What's wrong with him today? After that, we didn't say anything to each other and just now he went to bed without dinner.  What sad day!!! Can someone else tell me what should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 19:53:19 |Display all floors
" and just now he went to bed without dinner "    coz he is full of seeds, so, dont worry
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 19:59:00 From mobile |Display all floors
lionstar Posted On  3 MinuteEarlier
and just now he went to bed without dinner      coz he is full of seeds, so, dont worry...

oh... so sad! he said he was just copying what the Chinese people are doing. ..  I told him copy right things and good things instead of bad things. he said I DONT CARE. OHHHHHHHHHH  Chou Lao Wai!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 20:01:34 |Display all floors
which nationality is he?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 22:31:14 From mobile |Display all floors
I showed the phone to him and he just took my phone and was trying to post that" I am the boyfriend and I am from Germany"  haha!Chou Lao Wai! Hahaha! And he always said I am a Chou Zhong Guo Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 23:06:48 |Display all floors
yeahh    it was soso clear to me that he his German

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 23:17:36 |Display all floors
so you got into an argument with your bf about littering?
good luck to you in your relationship if you are going to pick a fight about every little thing and not actually discuss things calmly like adults.

To him you probably sound like a nag if you continued on and on and didn't let it go.
littering is hardly a relationship issue to lose your temper over, so I am not surprised when he lost his.

learn to pick your fights if you want to stay in the relationship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.