Views: 9029|Replies: 26

help to understand a chinese girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-23 15:39:11 |Display all floors
Hi there,
I'm a married european boy (living in europe) and have a chinese girlfriend, who I love more than anything else in the world. She knows, that I am married from the first time.
Three month ago I decided to break up with my wife, want to move to china and start a new life with her. She is not the reason for breakup with my wife, but she gives me the power and energy to change my life. We never talked much about my marriage, but last friday she talked to my wife (just by accident), and now she thinks that our relationship is not moral.
What can I do? How can I help her out of her moral dilemma?
I love her so much, and I know how much she loves me, but she's feeling sad and guilty.

I'm so sad, don't know what to do, I'm so far away...

I don't want to lose her!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 16:29:47 |Display all floors

i don't understand her either

isn't it weird that she felt guilty only after talking to your wife instead of at the beginning when you 2 started the affair?

i think she is not in any moral dilemma.She is most likely making excuses to leave you.

Well,it's just my personal view,take care anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 18:14:18 |Display all floors

I know, she really loves me!

I know her very well! She doesn't look for any excuses to leave me!

Before talking to my wife, she never thought much about my marriage, everything was kind of 'abstract'. But now she heard by herself, how another girl hates her, and that makes her feel very guilty.

Thanx, anyway!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 18:46:28 |Display all floors

That's easy to deal with.If you are a man,leave and remarry.Don't hesitate.Gras

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 21:06:05 |Display all floors

I must make sure if she really loves you

first,you must know Chinese girl very well.though it's 21st century now,but many chinese girls are still traditional you know.it's not surprise that she feeled guilty.maybe she thought it was she that has broken the relationship between your couple.maybe she don't want to hurt your wife.if you really want to live with her,you must assure her that your wife is willing to divorce with you and won't be hurt by the divorce.maybe she is a virtuous girl and worth you love her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 01:20:03 |Display all floors

If she loves you, she will come back to you

Give her little time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 09:03:59 |Display all floors

Love her and your current wife at the same time

Not to give up any one of them If her and your wife love you and you love them . If you give up one of them , I think you will feel unhappy in your deep heart , eradiate your love to them , there are only three people in this world , you , her , her.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.